Indian Veterinary Research Institute(IVRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MVSC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Veterinary Research Institute(IVRI) .
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on28/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Veterinary Research Institute(IVRI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification :MVSC
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.28,000/p.m
Job Location : izatnagar
Walk in date to Apply for this job:28/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Indian Veterinary Research Institute,izatnagar
Detail of Indian Veterinary Research Institute(IVRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Project Translation Centrefor Molecular Epidemiology of Listeria monocytogenes (Trancelis)
- Name of the PI Dr. S.V.S. Malik , Principal Scientist (VPH) & Scientific Secretary to Director, ICA R-IVRI, Izatnagar
- Name & No. of thepositions SeniorResearch Fellow( ONE)
- Essential qualification Master of Veterinary Public Health/Veterinary Microbiology/ Veterinary Biotechnology OR Master of Science in Microbiology/ Biotechnology
- Desirable qualification Experience of working in microbiological /Biotechnology laboratory, handling of pathogens, knowledge of Molecular techniques such as DNA isolation, PCR, Cloning and tissueculture work etc. The candidate should have knowledge of computer operation.
- Emoluments Rs.2 8,000/ p.m. + HRA (20%) (Revised by DBT )
- Age limit (Max.) 35 years for Men , 40 years for Women (relaxable as per rules)
- Duration of the scheme/project Five years ORtill completion of the scheme , whichever is earlier
- Duties The candidate has to work for collection of samples from field/clinical cases including their analysis in microbiological l aboratory for isolation identification and molecular characterization of pathogen. He/she will also be engaged in development and validation of diagnostic assays
Selection Procedure for Indian Veterinary Research Institute(IVRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on28/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Veterinary Research Institute(IVRI) :
- The candidates called for walk-in- interview are not entitled for TA/DA.
- This is purely temporary engagement, and will be valid for a specific period .The services will automatically stand terminated either with the termination of the Project/Scheme or even before ,at the discretion of the competent authority. The engagement will not bestow upon them any claim for regular employment at ICAR -Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly.
- The eligible candidates are required to appear for walk-in-Interview on the said date and time along with their credentials & testimonials mentioned above.
- At the time of interview, the Applicants should bring their brief Bio data including the Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Father’sName, Address,Position and nameof the project applied for, Academic qualifications,Employment record, Workexperience, Thesis, List of publications, Awards if any. The candidates must bring the original copies of the testimonials for verification of the information furnished in their applications.
- Candidates should also bring “No objection certificate” from the Employer,in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
- The Director,ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the vacancies notified in this advertisement
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :28/9/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016