Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 10/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kalpakkam
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of India Department of Atomic Energy Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Kalpakkam – 603 102.
Detail of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam, requires Project Assistants for a fixed period of two years on purely contractual basis. These posts with fixed tenure and consolidated salary are funded by Department of Science and Technology. The available number of posts, prescribed educational qualification, remuneration, age criteria etc. are given below:
- Name of the Post : Project Assistant
- Number of posts : Three
- Educational Qualification : Diploma in Electronics and Communication or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electrical & Electronics with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Age limit : Not more than 30 years as on 30/06/2015
- Job requirements : The job involves PCB schematic and layout making, PCB assembly, reworking with SMD Components, periodic maintenance of WSN nodes deployed at various locations and any other relevant work in Computer Division.
- Consolidated monthly : Rs. 15,000/- per month. The remuneration is consolidated and all inclusive and no additional benefits are payable throughout the period of contract.
Selection Procedure for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) :
- Application format can be downloaded from the web site www.igcar.gov.in . Last date for receipt of application is 10 th July 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview at Kalpakkam. No travelling allowance will be paid for attending the interview. Selection of candidates will be based on performance in the practical test and interview. Preference shall be given for experienced candidates in similar areas. IGCAR reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- The selected persons will be deployed as per requirement. The manpower will be engaged purely temporary on contract basis for a period of two years on consolidated emoluments. The appointment can be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side. The selected persons shall not claim for regularization against this advertisement/selection. No claim for regular appointment in IGCAR by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained.
- All correspondence will be made through e-mails only and as such the candidates must regularly check their e-mail.
- The selected candidates have to make their own arrangements for stay at Kalpakkam during the period of contract. No other benefits like accommodation, medical facilities, transport etc. will be provided by this Centre.
- Engagement on contract shall be subject to medical fitness.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of IGCAR.
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their application, duly complete in all respect, along with Photostat copies of certificates/mark-sheets and mentioning the advertisement number on the cover to the following address: Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment Section Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Kalpakkam – 603 102.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/7/2015
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017