Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer-c through recruitment notification – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GSO/01/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Arch,B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technical Officer-c on or before 10/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
Vacancy Name : Technical Officer-c
Educational Qualification : B.Arch,B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Kalpakkam
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam-603102
Detail Of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Technical Officer-c Recruitment:
- Category –I (Architecture) Number of post : 01(ONE)
- Qualification B.Arch. Degree (Architectural Engineering) with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University. Should be registered with Indian Council of Architecture.
- Desirable:- Experience in preparation of Architectural drawings of high rise buildings for residential quarters, public buildings, town planning etc. in a large township.
- Category –II (Mechanical) Number of post : 01(ONE)
- Qualification B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Desirable:- Experience in maintenance and repair of Light and Heavy Vehicles.
- Category –III (Civil) Number of post : 01(ONE)
- Qualification B.E. /B. Tech. degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Desirable:- Experience in structural analysis and design of high rise buildings for residential quarters, public buildings town planning etc. in a large township.
- AGE LIMIT : Age will be reckoned as on last date of receipt of application “ 10.07.2015” Minimum age limit is 18 years. Upper Age limit for the Post of Technical Officer/”C” : 35 years.
Selection Procedure For Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) – Technical Officer-c Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Technical Officer-c Vacancy in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR):
- The application in the prescribed format as given below, preferably typewritten on thick A4 size paper (size 29 cms X 21 cms) should be submitted and outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __ AGAINST THE ADVERTISEMENT NO.-GSO/01/2015”.
- Photograph: A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the right hand top corner (space provided) of the application and also enclose one additional photograph. -5- -5-
- Copies of Certificates: Candidates should submit their applications along with attested copies (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) of the following certificates:- (a) Educational Qualifications, Technical Qualifications, experience certificates including certificate of Apprenticeship Training undergone, if any, supported by relevant mark sheets of all the years, Registration certificate wherever applicable and Caste Certificate.
- Date of Birth (Certificate issued by SSC (SSLC)/HSC- 10th or 12th board or Municipal Corporation) (c) SC/OBC certificates in the prescribed proforma applicable to Central Government employment. OBC for the purpose of AGE RELAXATION AND RESERVATION will mean “persons of OBC categories not belonging to the Creamy Layer” as defined in Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training OM No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.93 and modified vide Government Of India, Department of Personnel & Training OM No.36033/3/2004- Estt.(Res) dated 14.10.2004 and other subsequent amendments.
- The OBC Certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application. (d) Jammu & Kashmir residents/Proof to the effect that they have been affected by the 1984 riots in the appropriate proforma ( if applicable) (e) Experience (f) Discharge Certificate from Defence Service (in case of Ex-servicemen) (g) Check List attached;
- Certificate from appropriate Medical authority certifying the extent of disability (for physically challenged persons only). (i) Discharge Certificate from Defence Services (applies to Ex-defence service personnel only). (j) Experience specifically stating the kind of work done should accompany the application.
- Completed applications should be sent to: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER – III DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY GENERAL SERVICES ORGANISATION KALPAKKAM, KANCHEEPURAM DISTRICT TAMIL NADU – 603 102. so as to reach him on or before 10.07.2015. Applications received beyond this date will be rejected.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/07/2015
Reference: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. GSO/01/2015
Top Company Openings:
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016