Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Summer Training Programme through recruitment notification – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : 05/2015 . Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Summer Training Programme on or before 13/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)|
|Vacancy Name||Summer Training Programme|
|Total No of Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam -603 102, Tamilnadu|
Detail of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Summer Training Programme Recruitment:
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research is conducting a six week Summer Training Programme in Physics (STIP-15) and Chemistry (STIC-15) for students entering their final year of regular or integrated MSc (Physics/Chemistry). (Students completing MSc in 2015 should not apply.)
- Eligibility : A consistent good academic track record with a First Class in BSc and First Semester of MSc and with a strong desire to take up Research career.
- This six week long programme will comprise of both theoretical lecture courses and hands-on laboratory experience through projects. This programme is aimed at motivating the students to pursue a career in research. The theme for this year’s course is
- Twenty students will be selected in each discipline. The selected students will be provided a stipend of Rs.4000/- per month and their travel expenses by sleeper class train will be reimbursed. Accommodation on payment basis will be arranged.
Selection Procedure for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) – Summer Training Programme Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Summer Training Programme Vacancy in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR):
Both the application form in the above format as well as the printed write-up should be sent by post to the respective Course Director. Deadline for receipt of application and the write-up at IGCAR : 13-03-2015
|The Course Director, STIP-15 Materials Science Group IGCAR, Kalpakkam – 603 102||
The Course Director, STIC-15 Chemistry Group IGCAR, Kalpakkam – 603 102
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IGCAR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|