Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pre-incubation Fellowships through recruitment notification – Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Tech, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Pre-incubation Fellowships on or before 28/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)
Vacancy Name : Pre-incubation Fellowships
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs-18,000-25,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Kashmere Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110006
Detail Of Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) Pre-incubation Fellowships Recruitment:
To encourage start ups and innovation we would like to initiate a pre-incubation program for supporting students for their start ups, project ideas and innovations. This pre-incubation program will be running as a part of MHRD’s Design & Innovation project already running at CSE department with Dr. SRN Reddy as principal investigator, IGDTUW.
This program will be open for students who would like to continue with the university beyond their post graduation/graduation studies up to 12 months (this duration may be increased on recommendation of execution committee after evaluating need of project/work) working towards translational research and /or commercialization of their innovation/products.
Up to two such fellowships may be available for the year 2015-2016. If student leave in between the minimum required period they may be told to repay the fellowship, if reasons for leaving are found inconsiderable.
This minimum time period will be decided by selection committee in view of proposed project/ work. However student may leave before completion of fellowship, if they completed the prototype or if they receive any external funding.
- Students from M.Tech or B.Tech from CSE/ECE/IT/Mechanical.
- Students outside IGDTUW may also apply but preference will be given to IGDTUW students.
- Students are expected to continue with ideas for which proof of concept has been established by them as part of their studied course/project.
- Students who have deferred or relinquished their placements only are eligible to apply.
- Students are expected to work under the mentorship of an institute faculty from IGDTUW or its collaborating institutes only.
Duration: Upto 12 months.
18,000/- pm (consolidated and may be revised on recommendation of selection committee) and 25,000/- per year for IPR.
Selected fellow will be eligible for contingency amount upto Rs.1,00,000/- which can be used towards purchase of components, consumables, field trials and other prototyping expenses on recommendation of mentor.
Selection Procedure For Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) – Pre-incubation Fellowships Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/07/2015
- The selection will be based on the proof of concept by demonstration, publication, awards or any related documents and information.
How To Apply For Pre-incubation Fellowships Vacancy in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW):
Submission of Application:
Fill application form available at IGDTUW website and submit at CSE department. E-107, Electrical block, IGDTUW Campus, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006 offline. Small application and processing fee may be charged.
Application Last date:
- 28th July 2015
- Announcement of Result: Within 10 days
- Proposal and application form can be emailed with the subject, Pre Incubation Fellowship to Dr. SRN Reddy ,[email protected] Filled hard copy of application form with all related documents must reach us on or before 28th July 2015. At below mention address:
- Dr. SRN Reddy, PI- Design & Innovation Project, IGDTUW Room No. E-107, Electrical Block, IGDTUW Campus, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016