Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professor with MD/MS holders
Company name :Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
Posts :Assistant Professor
Qualification : MD/MS
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 13
Last date to apply : 27/10/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited in prescribed Proforma from eligible Indian citizen for appointment on the post of Assistant Professor in different departments of Medical College and Institute up to 27-10-2014 till 5.00 PM By Speed Post/Reg. Post/Courier.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Department||No. of Vacancy||Roster Point||Pay Scale|
|01||Radiation Oncology||01||SC||PB-03 Rs. 15600-39100+GP Rs. 8000+NPA|
|03||Obst. & Gynecology||01||SC|
|10||G. I. Surgery||02||SC-01 ST-01|
Details of posts, qualification, upper age limit, pay scale, reservation point and proforma of application can be downloaded from Institute’s website www.igims.org
Upper Age Limit: – 50 years (As on 31-10-2014): Age relaxation as per Govt. of Bihar Rule (Benefits of reservation, age relaxation will be given to Bihar State domicile only and the applicants out-side the State of Bihar will not be entitled for the benefit of reservation. Handicapped candidate will be given the benefit of reservation and relaxation as per rule of Govt. of Bihar).
Essential Qualification for Assistant Professor: Broad Specialty/Super Specialty
- A Medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or part– II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part– II or third schedule should also full fill the conditions specified in section 13 (3) of the Act.)
- A postgraduate qualification e.g.. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent there to in the respective discipline/subject.
- M.Ch. for Surgical Super-specialties and D.M. for Medical Super-specialties (02 Yrs. Or 03 Yrs. Or 05 Yrs. Recognized Course) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Experience for Assistant Professor: Broad Specialty:
03 (Three) years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D./ M.S. or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Experience for Assistant Professor: Super-specialty:
01 (One) Yr. teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of D.M./M.Ch. (02 Yrs. Or 05 Yrs. Recognized course after MBBS) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto. However, no experience is necessary for the candidates possessing the 03 Yrs. Recognized Degree of D.M./M.Ch. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Application form can be downloaded from our website http:www. igims.org. The cost of application form Rs. 125/- (Rupees One Hundred & Twenty Five) for SC/ST candidate (Non-Refundable) payable at Patna, in the form of Demand Draft, in favor of Director, IGIMS, Patna-14. Those who downloads the application form from Institute website, shall have to submit a demand draft of Rs.125/- (As Applicable) in favor of Director, IGIMS, payable at Patna.
- Candidate’s employed in Government/Semi Government Department or any other employer, must submit his/her application along-with “No Objection Certificate” issued by the employer or it must be submitted at the time of interview, otherwise, they will not be considered for selection. In case of not in employment, candidate must submit in writing that they are not employed at any organization or not doing any course anywhere.
- SC/ST candidate must attach their caste certificate issued by Circle Officer of respective District/Circle.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. Benefit of reservation will be given to Bihar State domicile only and the applicant out-side of State of Bihar will not be entitled for the benefit of reservation. Handicapped person/candidate will be given the benefit of reservation relaxation as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. Person working in Govt. Institution shall be given relaxation as per rule.
- Number of vacancy, in each department may increase or decrease.
- In addition to Pay + NPA other allowances will be admissible as per rule.
- The post are non-practicing and Private Practice of any kind, including laboratory, as consultant practice directly or indirectly is strictly prohibited and if found guilty of indulging in such private-practice directly or indirectly appointment of candidate shall be terminated.
- Mere selection by the Selection Committee does not give right of appointment to the candidate. The Institute reserves the right of appointment of the candidate/s recommended by the Selection Committee.
- The Selection Committee’s panel will be valid for 06 (Six) months only.
- The Director of the Institute reserves the right to reject/accept any or all the applications without assigning any reason and cancel the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- A declaration that whether they have filled-up Declaration form and appeared before the M.C.I. Team for the year 2014-15, for any Medical College or not, should be submitted with the application.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IGIMS|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016