Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Resident for MBBS holders on September 09, 2014
Company name : Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
Posts : Junior Resident
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs.15600/- P.M.
No of Post : 19
Location : Patna
Walk in date : 09 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
A walk-in-interview for appointment on the post of JUNIOR RESIDENT (Non-Academic) in the different departments of Institute, for a period of 01 (One) year has been fixed for 09-09-2014, in the office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14 from 10-00 AM.
|Post Name||Qualification & Pay Scale||No.of Post|
|Junior Resident: For different
departments of IGIMS Medical College, Patna
|The candidate/s should have passed MBBS (Including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree, recognized by MCI.2 Only those candidate/s, who have passed MBBS (Including Internship) not earlier than 02 (Two) years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i. e, 31-08-2014 will be considered / It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (Including completion of residency) between 31-08-2012 to 31-08-2014 only be considered. Pay Scale : Rs.15600||19|
THE ELIGIBLITY, CONDITIONS AND THE PROCEDURE FOR FILLING UP THE VACANCY ARE AS UNDER:
- The candidate/s should have passed MBBS (Including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree, recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidate/s, who have passed MBBS (Including Internship) not earlier than 02 (Two) years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i. e, 31-08-2014 will be considered / It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (Including completion of residency) between 31-08-2012 to 31-08-2014 only be considered.
- Those candidate/s who have already completed total (One) year of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at IGIMS Patna or out-side will not be considered. Work experience in Armed Forces, Central/State Health Services and Private Nursing Homes will be taken as equivalent to first year Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
- Candidate should bring all original certificate/s, i.e., MBBS Degree Certificate, Inter-ship completion Certificate, Dated of Birth Certificate and Medical Registration Certificate for verification, without which no candidate shall be permitted to appear for the interview. The original certificate of the candidate who opt/select for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) will be retained in the Academic Section. The same not be returned to the candidate before completion of the tenure of the post i.e. 01 (One) year. All original certificates will be returned after obtaining all No Dues from the concerned department/section of the Institute. In case candidate wants to quit the Junior Residency (Non-Academic) mid-way; he/she will be required give one month’s notice or deposit one month’s salary, in lieu of notice to the Institute.
- The selected candidate will be allotted department on the basis of availability of the post in that department, merit-cum-choice and requirement in the Institute.
DUTIES & RESPOSIBILITIES :
Duties and responsibilities of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) will be fixed by the Institute from time-to-time. They will be required to perform such work as may be needed in the legitimate interest of patient care in the hospital, including emergency duty.
During the term of employment, the Junior Resident (Non-Academic) will be entitled to 30 (thirty) days of leave in the
year, i.e., 2.5 (Two & Half) days per-month.
At the end of first 06 (Six) months of the Junior Residency, each Junior Resident will be assessed and in
case his/her performance is not found satisfactory, his/her appointment shall be terminated.
DATE OF WALK-IN-INTERVIEW: 09-09-2014 from 11-00 AM
Application Fee: Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) (Rs.125/- (One Hundred /& Twenty Five) For SC/ST candidate)-Non-Refundable as cost of application, in favor of “Director, IGIMS, Patna” payable at Patna.=
How to apply :
Walk-in-Interview, along-with their neatly typed bio-data (On prescribed proforma) and all supporting documents (In Original) in proof of age, qualification/s, Registration with Bihar Medical Council/Medical Council of India, Caste Certificate, with a set of self attested aforesaid documents (In Photocopy) and also a Demand Draft .
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : 09 Sep 2014
Venue : Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Patna
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IGIMS||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016