ndira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences(IGIMS) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Resident for Post Graduate/ MD/ MS holders on October 20, 2014
Company name :Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
Posts :Senior Resident
Qualification : Post Graduate/ MD/ MS
Salary : Rs. 35025-55826/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Walk in Interview :October 20, 2014
Details of Post :
A Walk-in-Interview of eligible Indian citizen, for appointment as Senior Resident under 03 (Three) years Senior Residency Programme, in department of Physiology of this Institute, has been fixed on 20-10-2014, in the office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14 from 11-00 AM (Reporting time Up-to: 12-00 Noon).
Interested Indian citizen, who fulfills the essential qualification etc., are invited to participate in this Walk-in-Interview, along-with neatly typed bio-date or in the prescribed proforma and all supporting original documents, in proof of Age, Qualification/s, Registration, etc
- No of post : 02
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 35025/- during 1st year, Rs.35888/- 2nd year and Rs.36763/- 3rd year inclusive of NPA plus usual allowances as admissible for Senior Resident in this Institute. Approx total emoluments come as on to-day: Rs.53300/- during 1st year, Rs.54558/- 2nd year and Rs.55826/- 3rd year.
- Upper Age Limit 35 years as on 30-09-2014 (Relaxation as per State Govt. Rule, i.e., 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years of EBC (MBC)/ BC and 03 years for all categories of Female Candidate).
- Essential Qualification & Experience for Senior Resident: 1. A Medial qualification as included in schedule I & II of MCI Act. 2. Recognized P.G. qualification of MD/ MS in specialization concerned or allied Surgical/ Medical specialty. 3. The candidate must be registered with Central/ Bihar State Medical Council.
- The qualification prescribed is minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidate/s eligible for interview. Based on bio-date, the Selection Committee of the Institute will select candidate/s for appointment. Candidate/s who is/ are interested for interview, will have to produce all relevant documents, in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of Interview.
- Application form can be downloaded from our website http:www. Igims.org. The cost of application from Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) and Rs. 125/- (Rupees One Hundred & Twenty Five) for SC/ST candidate (Non-Refundable) payable at Patna, in the form of Demand Draft, in favor of Director, IGIMS, Patna-14. Those who downloads the application form from Institute website, shall have to submit a demand draft of Rs.500/- or Rs.125/- (As Applicable) in favor of Director, IGIMS, payable at Patna.
- Candidate employed in Government/Semi Government Department or any other employer, must submit his/her application along-with “No Objection Certificate” issued by the employer, at the time of interview, otherwise, they will not be considered for selection. In case of not in employment, candidate must submit in writing that they are not employed at any organization or not doing any course anywhere.
- SC/ST candidate must attach their caste certificate issued by Circle Officer of respective District/Circle along-with application form. EBC (MBC)/BC candidate must attach their caste certificate along-with certificate of exemption from Creamy Layer duly issued by the Circle Officer of respective District/Circle, along-with application form, if claimed for reservation.
- Reservation point and relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. Benefit of reservation will be given to Bihar State domicile only and the applicant out-side of State of Bihar will not be entitled for the benefit of reservation. Handicapped person/candidate will be given the benefit of reservation as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. Person working in Govt. Institution shall be given relaxation as per rule.
- Number of vacancy, in each department may increase or decrease.
- In addition to Pay + NPA allowances will be admissible as per rule.
- The post are non-practicing, Private Practice of any kind, direct or in-direct, including laboratory is strictly prohibited and if found indulging in such private-practice, appointment of candidate shall be terminated.
- Stay in campus is compulsory, if accommodation is provided.
- Mere selection by the Selection Committee does not give right of appointment to the candidate. The Institute reserves right of appointment of the candidate/s recommended by the Selection Committee.
- The Selection Committee’s panel will be valid for 06 (Six) months only
- The Director of the Institute reserves the right to reject/accept any or all the applications without assigning any reason and cancel the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- A declaration that whether they have filled-up Declaration form and appeared before the M.C.I. Team for the year 2014-15, for any Medical College or not, should be submitted with the application.
- Advertisement is made in anticipation of clearance of Reservation Roster from Government of Bihar and final appointment letter will be issued in accordance with the Reservation Roster points cleared and received from the Government and that will be acceptable to the candidate/s
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date: 20.10.2014
Venue : Chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14 from 11-00 AM
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IGIMS|