Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors through recruitment notification – Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Professors on or before 30/12/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professors
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs-15,600-75,000/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/12/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR), Gen AK Vaidya Marg, Film City Road, Santosh Nagar, Jai Bhim Nagar, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400065.
Detail Of Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Assistant Professors Recruitment:
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) is a premier research and teaching institution set up by the Reserve Bank of India, for the study of national and international development issues from an economic perspective.
- Governed by an eminent board, the institute faculty makes notable contributions to academic research and policy making.
- The Institute, a deemed university, offers M Sc degree in Economics, and M Phil and Ph D degrees in Development Studies. For more details, kindly visit the Institute web site, www.igidr.ac.in.
- The institute wishes to recruit Assistant Professors with specialization in: micro economics macroeconomics, energy/environment economics, public finance, international economics, finance, and economic issues of developing countries — with specific interests in industry, agriculture, international trade, labour markets, and econometrics.
The required minimum qualification is as indicated below:
one should have a Ph.D., with a first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch, with a very good academic record throughout, with excellent publications, and at least three years’ of research/teaching experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. A fresh Ph.D. may be considered for visiting appointment on a contractual basis.
The compensation details are given below:
PB3: 15600-39100; AGP: 8000 with a minimum basic pay of 30,000 and total gross salary of 87,756 (EXCLUDING HRA). After completion of 3 years of service in PB3, they will be placed in PB-4: 37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay of 9000 plus allowances. A fresh Ph.D. on visiting appointment on a contractual basis will receive a consolidated sum of 75000 per month.
Besides, the Institute provides accommodation on campus, subject to availability, and excellent perquisites, like a three-year block research grant of INR 4 lakhs, group medical and group term insurance etc. Those considered for visiting appointment on contractual basis, are also eligible for three-year block research grant of INR 4 lakhs
Selection Procedure For Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) – Assistant Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/12/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professors Vacancy in Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR):
- Please apply with a C.V. indicating details of educational qualifications, experience and publications and three references by 30th December, 2015 to: The Registrar, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, A K Vaidya Marg, Goregaon East, Mumbai-400065. Phone: 91-22-28401336(D)/28416505 ext:505 Fax: 91-22-28402752/28416399.
- Please mention in your CV if you have responded to our earlier advertisements.
- We strongly encourage electronic submission of the application. You may e-mail your application to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/12/2015