Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Communications Manager cum Editor through recruitment notification – Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Communications Manager cum Editor on or before 15/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR)
Vacancy Name : Communications Manager cum Editor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR), Santosh Nagar, Film City Road, Goregaon(E), Mumbai-400065
Detail Of Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Communications Manager cum Editor Recruitment:
IGIDR invites applications from well qualified and experienced persons for the following posts on contract basis initially for a period of two years which may be extendable.
Communications Manager cum Editor: 1 post
Qualification, Experience :
- The applicant must hold a Masters Degree, preferably in a communication related subject with specialization in Journalism from a reputed University with minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in field of communications and ability to demonstrate knowledge of a broad range of communication activities – media, websites, publications, marketing, social media, events etc. Proven and demonstrable experience of working with wide range of media, developing media strategies and relations, preparing press releases etc.
- Experience working with ecommunications, including preparing and sending e-bulletins, supporter updates etc. Excellent writing and interpersonal skills including the ability to influence across the organization and externally.
Nature of Job:
To assist on the development and implementation of communications strategy.
To develop and execute IGIDR’s media strategy across all media, including press, broadcast and publication to raise IGIDR’s profile and communicate IGIDR’s activities (including international programmes, recruitment, etc.
To assist on copy-writing and production of key IGIDR’s publications including Annual Report, quarterly news bulletin etc.
To take responsibility for the development and management of IGIDR’s website, including keeping content up to date and appropriate, making improvements and functionality and advising colleagues on maximizing its potential.
Edits and prepares manuscripts on two levels:
copy editing (employing skills that assure consistency and accuracy within a manuscript regarding grammar, punctuation, syntax, and acceptable institution style); and substantive editing, requiring critical sense and intuitive evaluation of factual accuracy and consistency of information – chronology of events, overall consistency of subject matter; verification of facts, rearrangement or deletion of material, analysis of data, and evaluation of documentation as to accuracy and thoroughness.
Extensive knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of oral and written communications and interpersonal relations skills in order to determine the most effective proposals.
- Contract appointment: The above posts are on contract basis initially for a period of two years which is extendable.
- Age : For the above posts is 30 to 45 years
- Remuneration : Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualifications etc. will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to short list the candidates for interview and relax the selection criteria in exceptional cases.
Selection Procedure For Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) – Communications Manager cum Editor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Communications Manager cum Editor Vacancy in Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR):
- Eligible and interested candidates may submit their application along with all relevant documents showing proof of age, experience ,qualification and three references, by 15th July , 2015 to :
- Jai Mohan Pandit Registrar Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Santosh Nagar, Film City Road, Goregaon(E), Mumbai-400065
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015