Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Library Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Library Assistant Job on or before July 3, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR)
Vacancy Name : Library Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.18,000-60,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : July 3, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Registrar Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Santosh Nagar, Film City Road, Goregaon (E) Mumbai-400 065
Detail of Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Library Assistant Recruitment:
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, is invites applications from the qualified and experienced persons for the following posts on contract basis, initially for a period of one year only.
- Library Assistant: 2 Posts (on contract basis)
- Qualifications: The applicants must have completed Masters in Library and Information Science (M.L.I.Sc) or Equivalent with 55% and above marks.
- Experience: 0 to 1 year in the related areas with strong communication skills in English (Both oral and written).
- Skills : Should have basic knowledge of MARC, AACR II, DDC classification, WINISIS, MS-Windows, MS-Office, and should have ability to develop web pages using HTML.
- Age: 25 years as on June 30, 2015.
- Remuneration: A consolidated amount of Rs. 18,000/- p.m.(all inclusive). In addition, they will also be entitled for Rs.60000/- (Rs. Sixty Thousand) per annum at the end of the contract, as a performance incentive, which will be based on the performance evaluated on the basis of various criteria, as per the institute rules.
Selection Procedure for Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) – Library Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before July 3, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Library Assistant Vacancy in Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) :
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualifications etc. will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for test /interview. The Institute reserves the right to short list the candidates for interview and relax the selection criteria in exceptional cases.
- Candidates need to attend the interview at their own expense.
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their application, in the prescribed format available from the institute’s website, along with attested copies of all relevant documents showing proof of age, experience and qualifications.
- Duly filled in application may please be sent on or before ‘July 3, 2015’ addressed to:
Click here for the application Form
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research
Film City Road,
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job July 3, 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016