Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ MD/ MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Scientist. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/04/2015 between 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Scientist|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Director’s Chamber, I.G.I.M.S., Sheikhpura, Patna-800014|
Detail of Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Research Scientist Recruitment:
IGIMS invites Walk-In Interview for one post of Research Scientist from suitable Indian Nationals for appointment on purely temporary post (on contractual basis) for Indian Council Medical Research Project entitled “Hospital Based Cancer Registries (HBCRs) and Patterns of Care and Survival Studies in Cancer Cervix, Cancer Breast and Head & Neck Cancers under the National Cancer Registry Programme- National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (ICMR)
- Vacancy Code 01/RS
- Name of the Post RESEARCH SCIENTIST – I (MEDICAL)
- No. of Posts 01
- Age Limit (Not Exceeding) 35 Years as on 31.03.2015.
- Consolidated Fixed Salary 48, 739/-
- Reservation Unreserved
- Essential Academic Qualifications MBBS Degree recognized by MCI from recognized University.
- Desirable Qualifications (i) MD/MS Degree in Medicines/ Surgery/ P&SM, Pathology/ Radiology/ Biochemistry/ Pharmacology from a recognized University. (ii) Additional Post Doctoral Research/ Teaching experience in the relevant subjects in recognized Institute(s). (iii) Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Job Requirements To develop programmes for research and training, plan & undertake research on different aspects of Cancer to assist the Principal Investigator and to work with other scientists in conducting research in thrust areas
- The appointment will be on purely contractual basis for one year only.
Selection Procedure for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) – Research Scientist Post:
- Written Test on 17/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Scientist vacancy in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS):
Interested candidates who are possessing desired qualifications and experiences as shown below can appear for Walk-In Interview on April 17th, 2015 (Friday) between 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM at Director’s Chamber, I.G.I.M.S., Sheikhpura, Patna-800014 .
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/04/2015
VENUE :Director’s Chamber, I.G.I.M.S., Sheikhpura, Patna-800014
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017