Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Veterinary Officer through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Veterinary Officer Job on or before 24/12/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
Vacancy Name : Veterinary Officer
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : PATNA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/12/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES: SHEIKHPURA: PATNA-14
Detail of Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Veterinary Officer Recruitment:
Applications are hereby invited in prescribed proforma from eligible Indian citizen, for under-mentioned post of this Institute:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Veterinary Officer||1||Degree in Veterinary science from recognized University or equivalent. (ii) 02 (Two) years of practical experience in the Veterinary Practice of correspondence and of Laboratory area. Desirable: A Past Practical a Diploma in general university or recognized institute or equivalent. The qualification prescribed is minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidate/s eligible for interview. Based on bio-data, the Screening Committee of the Institute will shortlist candidate/s for Interview. Candidate/s who will called for interview will have to produce all relevant documents, in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of Interview. Mere selection by the Selection Committee does not give right of appointment to the candidate. The Institute reserves right of appointment of the candidate/s recommended by the Selection Committee||Rs. 9300-34800+GP: Rs.5400||35 (Thirty Five) years as on :24-12-2015 (Relaxation as per State Govt. Rule, i.e., 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years of MBC/BC and 03 years for all categories of Female Candidate: Bihar State domicile only).|
Selection Procedure for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) – Veterinary Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/12/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Veterinary Officer Vacancy in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) :
- Application form can be downloaded from our website http:www. Igims.org. The cost of application form Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) and Rs. 125/- (Rupees One Hundred & Twenty Five) for SC/ST candidate (NonRefundable) payable at Patna, in the form of Demand Draft, in favor of Director, IGIMS, Patna-14. Those who downloads the application form from Institute website, shall have to submit a demand draft of Rs.500/- or Rs.125/- (As Applicable) in favor of Director, IGIMS, payable at Patna.
- Candidate’s employed in Government/Semi Government Department or any other employer, must apply through proper channel. In case of advance application “No Objection Certificate” issued by the employer (No Objection Certificate issued by controlling officer shall not be valid) must be submitted at the time of interview, otherwise, they will not be considered for selection.
- SC/ST candidate must attach their caste certificate issued by Circle Officer of respective District/Circle, Bihar, along-with application form. EBC/BC candidate must attach their caste certificate along-with certificate of exemption from Creamy Layer duly issued by the Circle Officer of respective District/Circle, Bihar, along-with application form, if claimed for reservation.
- Reservation point and relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. Benefit of reservation will be given to Bihar State domicile only and the applicant out-side of State of Bihar will not be entitled for the benefit of reservation. Handicapped person/candidate will be given the benefit of reservation as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. Person working in Govt. Institution shall be given relaxation as per rule.
- In addition to Pay other allowances will be admissible as per rule. 6. Stay in campus is compulsory, if accommodation is provided.
- Mere selection by the Selection Committee does not give right of appointment to the candidate. The Institute reserves right of appointment of the candidate/s recommended by the Selection Committee.
- The Selection Committee’s panel will be valid for 06 (Six) months only 9. The application/s completed in all respect, along-with self-attested photocopies of certificate/ testimonials (Proof of Age, Qualification, Experience) and recent pass-port size photograph, as well as requisite fee should reach by Registered/Speed Post/Courier, to “The Director, IGIMS, Sheikhpura, Patna-14” (Bihar) on or before 24-12-2015 till 01-00 PM. Institute shall not be responsible for any lapses or delay by the Postal Department or Courier Agency. The incomplete application and application received after last date will not be accepted.
- Candidate must writ Adv. No. and name of the post & Department, on the top of the envelope in bold letter
- The Director of the Institute reserves the right to reject/accept any or all the applications without assigning any reason and cancel the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Pay-scale mentioned above may be enhanced Rs. 15600-39100+GP: Rs. 5400, on Government’s approval later on.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/12/2015
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.2/2015.