Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Recruitment 2014 – Adv. No. 03/Sr. Resident/IGIMS/Estt./2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ MD/ MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/04/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||05|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14|
Detail of Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Senior Resident Recruitment:
A Walk-in-Interview of eligible Indian citizen, as Adhoc appointment for 01 (One) year of Senior Resident in Anaesthesia department of this Institute, has been fixed on 10-04-2015, from 11-00. AM in the office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14
- No of post : 05
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 35025/-pm
- Upper Age Limit 35 (Thirty-Five) years as on 31-03-2015 (Relaxation as per State Govt. Rule, i.e., 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years of EBC (MBC)/ BC and 03 years for all categories of Female Candidate).
- Essential Qualification & Experience for Senior Resident: 1. A Medial qualification as included in schedule I & II of MCI Act. 2. Recognized P.G. qualification of MD/MS in specialization concerned or allied Surgical/Medical specialty.
Selection Procedure for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 10/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident vacancy in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS):
- Interested Indian citizen, who fulfills the essential qualification etc., are invited to participate in this Walk-in-Interview, along-with neatly typed bio-date or in the prescribed proforma and all supporting original documents, in proof of Age, Qualification/s, Registration, etc
- Application form can be downloaded from our website http:www. igims.org. The cost of application form is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) and Rs. 125/- (Rupees One Hundred & Twenty Five) for SC/ST candidate (NonRefundable) payable at Patna, in the form of Demand Draft, in favor of Director, IGIMS, Patna-14. Those who downloads the application form from Institute website, shall have to submit a demand draft of Rs.500/- or Rs.125/- (As Applicable) in favour of Director, IGIMS, payable at Patna.
- Reservation will be given to Bihar State domicile only and the applicant out-side of State of Bihar will not be entitled for the benefit of reservation. Handicapped person/candidate will be given the benefit of reservation as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. Person working in Govt. Institution shall be given relaxation as per rule. 6. Number of vacancy, may increase or decrease.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/04/2015
VENUE :Office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14
Reference:Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Recruitment 2014 – Adv. No. 03/Sr. Resident/IGIMS/Estt./2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017