Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Recruitment 2015 – ADV. NO. 07/SR. RESIDENT/IGIMS/ESTT./2015. Candidates who have completed MD, MS, PG Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : MD pathology, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 08 Post
Salary : Rs. 35,025-55,826 /- p.m
Job Location : Patna
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 16/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES: SHEIKHPURA: PATNA-14
Detail of Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Senior Resident Recruitment:
A Walk-in-Interview of eligible Indian citizen, for appointment as Senior Resident under 03 (Three) years Senior Residency Programme, in Neuro-Medicine, Radiology, Anaesthesia & Physiology departments of this Institute, has been fixed on 16-06-2015 from 11-00 AM, in the office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14 as mentioned below (Reporting time: One Hour Before schedule time ):
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Resident||08 Post||1. A Medial qualification as included in schedule I & II of MCI Act. 2. Recognized P.G. qualification of MD/MS in specialization concerned or allied Surgical/Medical specialty. 3. The candidate must be registered with Central/State Medical Council. The qualification prescribed is minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidate/s eligible for interview. Based on bio-date, the Selection Committee of the Institute will select candidate/s for appointment. Candidate/s who are interested for interview, will have to produce all original relevant certificates/documents, in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of Interview.||Rs. 35025/- during 1st year, Rs.35888/- 2 nd year and Rs.36763/- 3 rd year inclusive of NPA plus usual allowances as admissible for Senior Resident in this Institute. Approx total emoluments come as on to-day: Rs.53300/- during 1st year, Rs.54558/- 2 nd year and Rs.55826/- 3 rd year.||35 (Thirty-Five) years as on 31-05-2015 (Relaxation as per State Govt. Rule, i.e., 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years of EBC (MBC)/ BC and 03 years for all categories of Female Candidate).|
Selection Procedure for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 16/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident vacancy in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS):
Interested Indian citizen, who fulfills the essential qualification etc., are invited to participate in this Walk-in-Interview, along-with their thesis and neatly typed bio-date or in the prescribed proforma and all supporting original documents, in proof of Age, Qualification/s, Registration, etc.
- Application form can be downloaded from our website http:www. igims.org. The cost of application from Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) and Rs. 125/- (Rupees One Hundred & Twenty Five) for SC/ST candidate (NonRefundable) payable at Patna, in the form of Demand Draft, in favor of Director, IGIMS, Patna-14. Those who downloads the application form from Institute website, shall have to submit a demand draft of Rs.500/- or Rs.125/- (As Applicable) in favor of Director, IGIMS, payable at Patna.
- Candidates employed in Government/Semi Government Department or any other employer must submit their application along-with “No Objection Certificate” issued by the employer, at the time of interview, otherwise, they will not be considered for selection. In case of not in employment, candidate must submit in writing that they are not employed at any organization or nor doing any course anywhere.
- SC/ST candidate must attach their caste certificate issued by Circle Officer of respective District/Circle along-with application form. EBC (MBC)/BC candidate must attach their caste certificate along-with certificate of exemption from Creamy Layer duly issued by the Circle Officer of respective District/Circle, along-with application form, if claimed for reservation.
- Reservation point and relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. Benefit of reservation will be given to Bihar State domicile only and the applicant out-side of State of Bihar will not be entitled for the benefit of reservation. Handicapped person/candidate will be given the benefit of reservation as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. Person working in Govt. Institution shall be given relaxation as per rule.
- Number of vacancy, in each department may increase or decrease.
- In addition to Pay + NPA allowances will be admissible as per rule.
- The post are non-practicing, Private Practice of any kind, direct or in-direct, including laboratory is strictly prohibited and if found indulging in such private-practice, appointment of candidate shall be terminated.
- Stay in campus is compulsory, if accommodation is provided.
- Mere selection by the Selection Committee does not give right of appointment to the candidate. The Institute reserves the right of appointment of the candidate/s recommended by the Selection Committee.
- Separate application duly completed in all respect for each department/post should be submitted.
- The Selection Committee’s panel will be valid for 06 (Six) months only
- The Director of the Institute reserves the right to reject/accept any or all the applications without assigning any reason and cancel the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- A declaration that whether they have filled-up Declaration form and appeared before the M.C.I. Team for the year 2015-16, for any Medical College or not, should be submitted with the application.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/6/2015
INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES: SHEIKHPURA: PATNA-14
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Recruitment 2014 – ADV. NO. 07/SR. RESIDENT/IGIMS/ESTT./2015.