Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) Senior Residents for MS, M Phil / Phd, MD holders on September 20, 2014
Company name :Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC)
Posts :Senior Residents
Qualification : MS, M Phil / Phd, MD
Salary : Rs.40,000-42,500/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Interview :20 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for selection of Senior Residents in various specialities of Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla on tenure basis for a period of three years/Six months (as the case may be)through walk-in-interview scheduled to be conducted on 20.9.2014at 2.30 PM in the Committee Room of IGMC, Shimla. The application shall be as per prescribed form provided at Appendix-A of this notification. The last date by which the application complete in all respects should reach in the office of the Principal, I.G.M.C.Shimla is on or before 19.9.2014 for all candidates whether Direct or in-service candidates including candidates serving/residing in tribal areas. The terms and conditions and details of availability of vacancies are provided at Appendix-B of this Notification. The details of speciality-wise vacancy, eligibility criteria and other terms & condition of selection/appointment can be seen as well as downloaded from the website www.igmcshimla.org.
- Qualifications : Recognised Post Graduate (MD/MS) or DNB in the concerned speciality or superspeciality from a University recognized by the MCI failing which the PG Diploma in the concerned speciality/recognized by the MCI. For Non-Clinical subjects recognized MD/MS in the concerned speciality recognized Diploma in the concerned subject, Ph.d and M.Sc from the recognized University
- Age : 45 Years
- Pay & Allowances : i) The GDOs (regular employees of H.P.H.S. (Gen.cadre) on their appointment as Senior Resident will continue to draw pay and allowances/increments as admissible to them in their pay-scale. ii) The Specialist (PG) doctors appointed on contract by the Government on selection as Sr.Resident will be paid emoluments as under:- 1st year Rs.40,000/- fixed per month. 2nd year Rs.42,500/- fixed per month. 3rd years Rs.45,000/- fixed per month. iii) The PG doctors appointed as Senior Resident as Direct Candidate will be paid emoluments as under:- 1st year Rs.40,000/- fixed per month. 2nd year Rs.42,500/- fixed per month. 3rd years Rs.45,000/- fixed per month
- Method Of Recruitment : i) From GDOs (75%) ii) Direct Recruitment (25%)
- Candidates will be allowed to apply in one speciality only.
- Speciality once chosen will be final and if selected, the candidates will not be permitted to change speciality at any stage during this period/tenure except as provide under rules.
- Incomplete or wrongly addressed applications shall not be considered at all and shall be rejected out-rightly. The Principal will make no further correspondence with the candidate in the matter.
- The in-service GDOs/candidates are required to route their applications through proper channel for obtaining NOC from the competent authority i.e. Additional ChiefSecretary (Health) to the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla/DHS, HP Shimla as the NOC will have to be produced at the time while appearing in the walk-ininterview on 20.9.2014.5 The candidate should enclose the ertified/attested copies of the following certificates/documents along-with application form:-i) Certificate of Matriculation or its equivalent examination (for verification of age).ii) Detail marks certificate of Professional examination (Degree/Diploma).iii) Certificate of distinction obtained by a candidate in the qualifying examination, Medals, Publications and position in the University qualifying examination(s) if any.iv) Service certificate form concerned Chief Medical Officer as well as DHS, HP regarding serving in the peripheral institutions after completion of his/her post graduation.v) Character certificate from the employer /Head of the institution.vi) Registration Certificate from Medical Council.vii) Attempt certificate in respect of MBBS 2. P.G.Rest of the terms & conditions will apply the same as contained in the new policy issued by the Government vide Notification No:HFW-B(A)2-4/2007- dated 4.1.2012 and addendum dated 4.2.2012, 20.6.2012, 26.9.2012, 4.6.2013, 29.8.2013 & 8.7.2014 issued by the Govt. to this effect from time to time.
How to apply :
Walk in Interview will be held on 20.09.2014 at 2.30 P.M at Committee Room, IGMC, Shimla. The last date by which the application complete in all respects should reach in the office of Principal, Indira Gandhi Medical College,Shimla-1 is on or before 19.09.2014
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :20 Sep 2014
VENUE :Walk in Interview will be held on 20.09.2014 at 2.30 P.M at Committee Room, IGMC, Shimla
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IGMC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016