Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Manager. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA)
Vacancy Name : Project Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Room, CV Mess Building, IGNCA, Janpath, New Delhi-110001
Detail Of Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) Project Manager Recruitment:
Walk-in interview at India Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (GNCA), New Delhi for the position of Project Manager on contract under its project titled ‘Multi-volume Documentation Project of Rashtrapati Bhavan’.
- Eligibility: Masters degree from a recognized University in History of Art/History/Archaeology/Museology/ Conservation/ Design/ Architecture/ English/Journalism/Mass Communication/related fields or MBA in Finance/Planning.
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in the coordination work in projects related to Art and Culture
- Duration: One and a half years
- Salary: Consolidated salary of Rs. 35,000/- per month (Higher remuneration can be considered for the deserving candidates).
- Date for Walk-in-interview: 30th June 2015
- Job Responsibility: (i) To coordinate all the Steering Committee meetings. This includes intimation to all the members of the meeting
(date, time and venue), to prepare Agenda papers, note down minutes, taking due approvals from the authorities of IGNCA, circulation of minutes, etc. (ii) To manage the Project Management Unit (PMU) of MVDPoRB. (iii) To liaison with project agency entrusted with implementation of the project. (iv) To facilitate in carrying out Quarterly and other reviews of the Project. (v) To manage all files and accounts related to this project. This includes taking due approvals from the authorities of the IGNCA. (vi) To closely monitor the progress of the project and report to the Steering Committee the problems and seek direction from the Steering Committee members. (vii) Any other work related to the Project.
- Scope of Work Multi-volume Documentation Project of the Rashtrapati Bhavan may consist of the volume/s on the following subjects: (i) Grounds and gardens of Rashtrapati Bhavan (ii) Archeological significance of Raisina Hill (iii) Architecture including the monuments of Rashtrapati Bhavan (iv) Paintings, prints, drawings, sculptures and murals of Rashtrapati Bhavan (v) Furniture and carpets of Rastrapati Bhavan (vi) Flora and fauna (vii) Anecdotal History, ‘Life in Rashtrapati Bhavan’ (viii) President’s Body Guard and its retreat in Dehradun (ix) President’s retreats at Mashobra and Hyderabad (x) Children’s Book
Selection Procedure For Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) – Project Manager Post:
- Written Test on 30/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Manager vacancy in Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA):
Interested candidates may appear for Walk-in interview on 30th June 2015 at 10:00AM at Conference Room, CV Mess Building, IGNCA, Janpath, New Delhi-110001 along with their CV and supporting documents. For queries please contact 011-2338807
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/06/2015
VENUE : Conference Room, CV Mess Building, IGNCA, Janpath, New Delhi-110001
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016