Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of PT & Sports Officer through recruitment notification – Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) – NO. /2015-NFA/40.00/(PT & SPORTS OFFICER). Candidates who have completed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Parliament of India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the PT & Sports Officer Job on or before 24.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA)|
|Vacancy Name||PT & Sports Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of India Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change Office of the Director, Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy P.O. – New Forest, Dehradun-248006 (UK)|
Detail of Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) – PT & Sports Officer Recruitment:
Requirements on deputation basis for the post of PT & Sports Officer (Group B, Gazetted) (PB-2, 9300-34800+GP 4600) in Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy.
- Name of the Post : PT & Sports Officer (Group “B” Gazetted)
- Scale of Pay : (Revised Pay in Pay Band-2, 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600)
- Number of Posts : One (1)
- Method of Recruitment: By Deputation Officers under the Central or State Governments/Union Territories/Universities, autonomous or statutory organization. (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) With 05 years regular service in (Pay Band PB-2, 9300-34800) + Grade Pay 4200 rendered after appointment there to on a regular basis or equivalent in the parent cadre/department; and (b) Possessing the educational qualifications and experience as prescribed in below column No. 5
- Qualification : Essential A. (i) A degree from a recognized University; (ii) Diploma in Physical Education from a recognized University/ Institution; (iii) Two years experience in imparting physical education in a recognized Institution. Or B. (i) A degree in physical education from a recognized University/Institution; (ii) Two years experience in imparting physical education in a recognized Institution. Note 1: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, (for reasons to be recorded in writing) in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. Note 2: The qualification regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case ofcandidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or the Scheduled Tribes, if at any stage of selection, the Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the posts reserved for them.
- Age limit : The maximum age limit for Deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Period of Deputation : Three years – Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinary not exceed three years. The period of deputation can be further extended by one year or more in concurrence with appointing authority and after taking the approval from Government of India, Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change, New Delhi.
- Place of Posting : Dehradun.
Selection Procedure for Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) – PT & Sports Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for PT & Sports Officer – Vacancy in Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA):
The applications in triplicate (in accordance to enclosed Proforma) alongwith the attested photocopies of ACRs of last 05 years and other essential document as mentioned in column No. 06 of this circular, complete in all respect may be sent through proper channel to Additional Director, Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy, Dehradun, within 60 days from the dated Publication/Advertisement in Employment News papers. It may also be verified and certified from Head of Office that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct and that no disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against him/her. The Integrity of the Officer may also be certified.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.04.2015
Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) Recruitment 2015 – NO. /2015-NFA/40.00/(PT & SPORTS OFFICER)
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016