Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BCA/ B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 02/06/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : BCA/ B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Dehradun
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 02/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy :IGNFA New Building Conference Hall, Dehradun
Detail Of Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Contractual Engagement of One Technical Assistant for IGNFA Library
- Essential qualification: Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Application (BCA) OR Bachelors’ Degree in Information Technology (BIT) from a recognized University/Institute
- Desirable: At least one year experience in computerization and digitization of library materials and photographic techniques.
- Pay : Rs. 10,000/ per month (consolidated, purely on contractual basis)
- Period : For six months (extendable subject to performance)
- Date of interview: 02.06.2015 at 10.30 AM
- Venue: IGNFA New Building Conference Hall
- Duties : Digitization of photographs and old rare books in the library . Entry of photographs, CDs, Digital Video cassettes in the accession
register and library software. The Technical Assistant shall be responsible for maintenance and safe keeping of photographs, CDs, Video cassettes of the library. Any other work assigned from time to time
Selection Procedure For Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 02/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Technical Assistant vacancy in Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA):
Must bring original certificates along with set of attested photocopies and the resume with one photograph.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 02/06/2015
VENUE : IGNFA New Building Conference Hall, Dehradun
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017