Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO:- IGNTU/REC.CELL/032/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Master’s Degree, B.E, B.Tech, 10th, +2 Class, 8th Class Pass, MCA, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 220/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification|| Any Graduate, Any Masters Degree, B.E/B.Tech, 10TH/12TH
, Not Pursuing Graduation, MCA, M.Phil/Ph.d
|Total No of Vacancy||82 Post|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Pondki, Lalpur, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh, PIN-484886|
Detail of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts:
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 03 Posts
- Public Relation Officer: 01 Post
- Information Scientist: 01 Post
- Section Officer: 01 Post
- Private Secretary: 03 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant: 02 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
- Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant: 05 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 06 Posts
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Security Inspector: 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 03 Posts
- Library Assistant: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 09 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 11 Posts
- Driver: 01 Post
- Cook: 02 Posts
- Library Attendant: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 08 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 06 Posts
- Kitchen Attendant: 02 Posts
- Hostel Attendant: 02 Posts
- Total No. of Posts: 82
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 55 years for S.No-1, 45 years for S.No-2 & 3, 40 years for S.No-4 to 18, 24 & 25, 50 years for S.No-19, 35 years for S.No-20 to 23 & 26 to 30 as on last date for receipt of application. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation or equivalent and Holding a valid Driving License, Master’s Degree, Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, 10+2 or equivalent & typing knowledge, 8th Class Pass, Matriculation or equivalent, B.E/ B.Tech Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Information Technology or M.Sc Computer Science or MCA with relevant experience.
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) Demand Draft drawn in favor of INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL TRIBAL UNIVERSITY, Payable at State Bank of India, Amarkantak (Branch Code.- 04674) / Central Bank of India, IGNTU Campus, Lalpur (Branch Code : 04695).
Selection Procedure for Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)- Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/2/2015.
- Candidates will be called for written exam/ skill test/ interview.
How to apply for Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU):
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.igntu.nic.in/ www.igntu.ac.in on or before 20-02-2015 and send their printout of online application & offline application in the prescribed format along with copies of all relevant certificates (self attested clear photostat copies of degree certificates/marks sheets/ experience certificate/ application fee, etc.), DD, in an envelope containing the Application should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of _______ (Name of the Post)” to Registrar, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Pondki, Lalpur, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh, PIN-484886, India on or before 28-02-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.igntu.nic.in.
- Click on “Careers”.
- Select the appropriate post & Click on the “Click Here for Apply Online”.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of Application for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/2/2015
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO:- IGNTU/REC.CELL/032/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IGNTU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016