Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Controller of Examination through recruitment notification – Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Recruitment 2015 – REF. NO.IGNTU/RECRUIT/2014-15/851. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Controller of Examination Job on or before 10.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)|
|Vacancy Name||Controller of Examination|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak|
Detail of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Controller of Examination Recruitment:
Aplication is invited in prescribed format along with necesary certifcates for the folowing post-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Controller of Examination||01||1. A Master’s Degree with at least 5% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale. At least 15 years of teaching experience with 8 years in Reader’s/ Asociate Profesor grade along with experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other instiutions of higher education Or 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Controler of Examination / Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post. Desirable: Adequate experience in the pre-conduct and post-conduct of University examinations and automation of examination patern and other comparable examinations.||Rs. 37400-67000 with
Grade Pay Rs. 100/- + Other aplicable alowances
Selection Procedure for Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) – Controller of Examination Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Controller of Examination Vacancy in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU):
- Aplicants must aply on prescribed form available on website. Aplications received in any other form than prescribed form wil be rejected.
- The envelope should be super-scribed as “Aplication for the post of Controler of Examination”.
- Only short listed candidates wil be caled for interview. The University reserves its right o limit of the total number of candidates to be caled for interview.
- Stringent criteria may be aplied for short-listing the candidates to be caled for interview.
- The University reserves the right o withdraw any advertised post at any time without asigning any reason. The right is also reserved with the University either to fil or not to fil the post and its decision, in this regard shal be final.
- Aplication should be acompanied with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 50/- or Rs. 250/-(SC/ST & PWD) drawn in favour of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, drawn at Central Bank of India, Branch-Lalpur (IGNTU)
- IFSCcode CBIN 0284695. 7. Relaxation of 5% marks (from 5% to 50%) wil be provided at he Master’s level in the case of SC/ST/Person with Disabilty candidates.
- The aplication duly filed in the prescribed form must reach to the ofice on or before 10.01.2015 at he below given adres- Registrar IndiraGandhiNationalTribalUniversity, Amarkantak – 484 86 (M.P.)
- Aplications received after this date shal not be included in the selection proces.
- Aplicants serving in Government/Semi-Government organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies must send their aplications “Through Proper Chanel”. The aplications received without he recommendations of the employers wil not be considered. However, an advance copy of aplication may be sent folowed by the original aplication through proper chanel.
- The age of superanuation for al the post shal be as per UGC norms.
- Candidates shal have to produce original documents at the time of apearing in Interview with a pasport size photograph and a set of Xerox copy of certifcates.
- Any case pending against he aplicant wil not be considered.
- Canvasing in any form may lead to cancelation of candidature.
- Incomplete aplications or without relevant suporting enclosures (self-atested copies of degre/certifcates/marks shets/experience certifcate, etc.) wil be out- rightly rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.01.2015
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Recruitment 2014 – REF. NO.IGNTU/RECRUIT/2014-15/851.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IGNTU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|