Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director through recruitment notification – Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Recruitment 2014 – Advt/IGNTU/2014 /902 . Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for the Assistant Director Job Walkin interview will be held on 25/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Director|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||IGNTU Campus, Admin Block, Lalpur, Pondki, Amarkantak|
Detail of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Assistant Director Recruitment:
Walk – in – Interview shall be conducted for the eligible candidates to be engaged as Asistant Director of Physical Education & Sports on contractual basis with consolidated amount of Rs.50,000/- per month
- Qualification and Experience: A Master Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science. Record of having represented the University/ College at the Inter- University/ Inter- College competitions. Passed the Physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these regulations Any other relevant information
- Date of Interview: 25.12.2014
- Venue of Interview: IGNTU Campus, Admin Block, Lalpur, Pondki, Amarkantak
Selection Procedure for Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) – Assistant Director Post:
- Written Test on 25th December 2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Director Vacancy in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU):
Interested candidates may appear in a walk-in –interview on the above mentioned date and time along with the bio – data stating qualification, experience, specialization etc. and original certificates with a set of photocopy in support of candidature. The post is purely temporary in nature for a period of 01 year. However, his services may be extendable, if need be. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/12/2014
IGNTU Campus, Admin Block, Lalpur, Pondki, Amarkantak
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Recruitment 2014 – Advt/IGNTU/2014 /902
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IGNTU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016