Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Battery Shop In charge through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Battery Shop In charge Job on or before 31/3/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA)
Vacancy Name : Battery Shop In charge
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/3/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA), Across India
Detail of Post :
- Position Title: Battery Shop In-charge
- Number of Posts: 1
- Position Status: Contractual
- Duty Station: IGRUA, Fursatganj Airfield
- Duration: 1 year, with the possibility of extension
- Closing Date: 31st March, 2016
- Duties and Responsibilities Independent charge of the DGCA approved Battery Shop. Shall carry out and certify all types of shop level maintenance work on different models of batteries installed on aircraft fleet operated by IGRUA. Coordinate with the engineers on the floor and ensure completion of work in the stipulated time frame as per Work Orders issued by the CAMO Cell.
- Education Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in the Avionics Stream from any DGCA approved AME Institute. BAMEL/BAMEEC in ES is mandatory and preference will be given to those holding ES, IS & RN
- Experience Minimum 6 years general aviation experience including 2 ½ yrs training in any DGCA approved AME Institute. Technical personnel not possessing the required educational qualification from any AME School should be at least an Intermediate from PCM group, with minimum 6 years working experience in any General Aviation Organization/Flying Club. Applicant should have at least 2 years experience in any General Aviation Organization/Flying Club as Battery Shop In-charge. She/he should already hold DGCA Approval for Battery Shop for that organization covering batteries similar to those installed in IGRUA fleet of aircraft.
- Remuneration Depending on professional background and work experience a competitive compensation is offered
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/3/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
Candidates fulfilling the qualifying requirements may submit their application with complete Curriculum Vitae via e- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the position title in the subject mail when applying by email. All applicants are encouraged to apply online and well before the closing date stated in the vacancy announcement. Applications can also be sent by post addressed to the HR Manager at the Head Office, Fursatganj. Applicants will be contacted only if they are under serious consideration.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/3/2016