Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) invites application for the recruitment of Accounts Officer with Graduate educational background
Company name : Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA)
Posts : Accounts Officer
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 12.11.2014
Details of Post :
- Position Title: Accounts Officer
- Position Status: Contractual
- Duration: 1 Year, with possibility of extension
- Duty Station: IGRUA, Fursatganj Airfield, Amethi
- Duties and Responsibilities :
- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that finances are maintained in a timely manner. Implement financial policies and procedures and assist with preparation of the budget. Monitor cash reserves and investments and maintain cash controls. Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger and prepare and reconcile bank statements. Establish and maintain supplier accounts and process supplier invoices. Issue cheques for all accounts due. Prepare income statements, balance sheets, quarterly reports and monthly financial statements. Maintain financial files and records and assist with the annual audit.
- Administer the payroll and ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances to ensure employees are paid in a accurate and timely manner. Establish employee data in the computerized accounting system. Calculate employee salaries, deductions and contributions. Calculate source and miscellaneous deductions. Verify and administer benefits payments. Calculate employees Income Tax and file Monthly and Annual IT Returns. Process pay cheques.
- Maintain the accounts payable and receivable systems in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances. In charge of Maintaining PF Trust Account. Ensure the safeguarding of all funds. Maintain Insurance of Flying Instructors, Cadets and Aircraft. Reconcile the accounts payable and receivable. Issue and authorize purchase orders. Reconcile weekly deposits and prepare journal summaries. Liaison with Government Ministries on finance related matters.
- Knowledge and Work Experience Required : The incumbent should have proficient knowledge in generally accepted accounting principles, computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs, preparation of financial reports and statements, fund accounting, accounts payable and receivables, payroll and benefits administration and an understanding of relevant policies and procedures. Should have functioned as Secretary of a PF Trust Fund. Minimum 25 years of experience in the Accounts Section of Central/ State Government Departments, Autonomous bodies or Public Sector Undertaking with consistently increasing responsibilities and of which minimum last three years should have been handling responsibilities of the section.
- Age Limit: Not beyond 65 years of age as on 1 st Jan 2015.
- Remuneration : Monthly remuneration will not exceed incumbent’s Last Drawn Pay (Band Pay + Dearness Allowance + Grade Pay) minus Basic Pension & Dearness Pension. Based on professional background and work experience, a suitable remuneration will be offered.
How to apply:
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may submit their applications with complete Curriculum Vitae via e- mail addressed to Manager HR at [email protected] before the closing date. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 12.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IGRUA|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016