Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inspector (Hindi Translator) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BA/ MA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Inspector (Hindi Translator) on or before 21/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Vacancy Name||Inspector (Hindi Translator)|
|Educational Qualification||B.A/ M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||07 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/06/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dy. Inspector General (Estt.), Dte. Genl, ITB Police, MHAGovt. of India, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi1- 10003|
Detail of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Inspector (Hindi Translator) Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of 07 posts of Inspector (Hindi Translator) in the Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300-34,800Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- on deputation in ITB Police. Person selected for deputation can be posted in any part of India or outside India.
- No of post : 07
- Salary : Rs. 9300-34,800Grade Pay Rs. 4600/
- Eligibility for deputation for the post of Inspector (Hindi Translator) in ITBP. Officers of ITB Police Force or other Central Police Organization or State Police holding; a) analogous posts on a regular basis ; or Posts in PB-2, 930034800 plus GP 4200 or equivalent with 5 years service in the grade. b) Possessing educational qualification as under :
- Masters Degree from a recognized university in Hindi or English with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or as the medium of examination at the degree level: Or Masters Degree from a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi and English with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as the medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level; – Or Masters Degree from a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi and English with Hindi or English as the medium of examination and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level. OR – Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as the medium of examination and the other as compulsory or elective subject plus a recognized Diploma or Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government Department including Government of India Undertaking and working knowledge of computer application or equivalent.
- Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre posts held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 52 years as on the closing date of receipt of application
Selection Procedure for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) – Inspector (Hindi Translator) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Inspector (Hindi Translator) Vacancy in Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP):
- For propose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to the 1Jan., 2006, the date from which the revised pay structure based on the sixth Central Pay Commission recommendation has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay / Pay Scale extended based on the recommendation of the Commission.
- Only such applications for the above post received within 60 days from date of issue of this office memorandum will be considered. The applications of personnel who have medical category SHAPE1 should be sent through proper channel in enclosed proforma duly filled in alongwith Service particulars, photocopies of ACRs of last five years, DE Vigilance Clearance Certificate and details of major and minor punishments, if any, during last ten years
- During deputation, services of personnel selected for deputation will be governed under ITBPF Act-1992 and Rules 1994. Other terms & conditions of deputation will be governed by the provisions revised from time to time and mentioned in DOPT OM No. .8.2009 Estt (Pay)II dtd.
- Advance copies of applications sent by applicants & applications received late will not be considered. If once nomination is sent then application regarding withdrawal of nomination will not be entertained.
- Selected candidate will have to wear uniform as per rules of the Force.
- Selected candidate can be posted in any part of India or outside India.
- Pay & allowances as admissible to Central Govt. Employees will be applicable to the Selected candidate. It is requested that the applications of eligible & willing persons, who can be relieved for deputation may please be sent, within 60 days from the date of issue of this OM, at the following address – Dy. Inspector General (Estt.), Dte. Genl, ITB Police, MHAGovt. of India, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi1 10003
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/06/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016