Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Commandant Job on or before 21/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Commandant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 152 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) , New Delhi – 110003
Detail of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Assistant Commandant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from serving malefemale Sub-Inspectors GD and Inspectors (GD) for the post of Assistant Commandant (GD) in the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, and Sashastra Seema Bal through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) as per Recruitment Rules of respective Forces. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent in accordance with the guidelines of the Government.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Commandant||152||Graduation from a recognized University as applicable to Assistant CommandantDirect Entry). Note: The eligibility for ACGD) through LDCE will be as per the RRs of the respective Forces.||PB-315600-39100) & Grade Pay Rs. 5400- plus allowances like DA, HRA, CCA and other allowances as admissible under Rules.||The upper age limit for appearing in the LDCE-2014-15 will be 35 (Thirty five) year as on 1August 2014.|
Selection Procedure for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) – Assistant Commandant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/8/2015.
- There will be three papers in written test as per details given below. Admission for the written examination will be purely on production of call letter issued to the eligible candidates by the Nodal Agency and Force identity Card of the candidates. Since this examination is purely for CAPFS personnel, all candidates shall be in proper uniform.
How to apply for Assistant Commandant Vacancy in Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) :
- The Directorate Generals of all the CAPFs will circulate the advertisement, SOP and their respective instructions down to the field Formations for obtaining the applications from eligible aspirants.
- The application will be sent by the candidates through their respective Directorate General. The applications received will be serially entered in a register in the chronological order of receipt by respective CAPFs. The screening of applications will be carried out by the concerned CAPFs Directorate strictly as per the eligibility conditions. Applications will be supported by proof of the Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, CasteTribal Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities, Service Certificate of completing four years clean service after verification/ checking of service records, ACRs and DisciplinaryVigilance clearance CertificateSHAPEI Medical Category. The applications received after due date fixed for receiving or those found incomplete in any manner will be rejected after duly recording the reasons for rejection in the register against the name of applicant. No direct correspondence by the candidates, in this regard will be made with the Nodal Agency. The Directorate of each Force shall further send the list of eligible candidates along with their admit cards and one self addressed stamped envelope of Rs. 25/- of the
candidates to the Nodal Agency for allotment of Roll Numbers and dispatch of admit cards.
- The candidates of all the CAPFs shall apply in the prescribed format attached as Appendix- A’ with Notification and their applications duly complete in all respect should reach their concerned Directorate General by ” August 2015. The concerned Directorate General of all CAPFs shall accordingly collect applications from eligible, willing candidates of their Organization, consolidate them and constitute a Board of Officers to scrutinize the applications as per checklist (Specimen copy enclosed) and forward the list of eligible candidates along with their Admit Cards to CommandantRecruitment), Directorate General, ITBP, Block No. 2, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi110003 on or before 21″ August 2015. Board Proceedings along with individual-wise Recruitment Dossier, containing all the papers including ACRSAPArs and NOC duly tagged should be prepared and retained by concerned CAPFs. –
- Applications received after 07/08/2015 will not be considered under any circumstances.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/8/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016