Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Specialists Doctors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Specialists Doctors. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/08/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
Vacancy Name : Specialists Doctors
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, MS/MD, PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy :10 Posts
Job Location :Delhi, Chandigarh, Dehradun
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 17/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF), Delhi, Chandigarh, Dehradun
Detail Of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Specialists Doctors Recruitment:
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) proposes to engage Specialists for its various locations/formations throughout the country (purely on contract basis) as per the terms & conditions mentioned below and details attached at Annexure-A.
- Total No of Post : 10 Posts
- The terms and conditions for the said posts are given as under1. Remuneration. The consolidated remuneration to be paid to the contractual appointee is as under:
- Specialist – Rs 64,009/- or 60,841/- or 57,672/-Depending upon classification of cities This consolidated amount shall remain fixed for the whole tenure of contract which limited to three years with will be extended for further 2 year on year to year basis.
- Age: All doctors appointed will not continue on the post once he/she reaches 67 years of age.
- The contractual employment will be for a period of three years which will be extended for further 2 year on year to year basis only or till regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier or he/she reaches 67 years of age. The services of the appointee are also terminable before expiry of the contractual period by either side after giving one month notice or salary in lieu thereof. The selection is purely contractual in nature and does not carry any right for regularization or permanent absorption.
- Leave. The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed as per DOP&T O.M. No. 12016/3/84-Est((L) dated 12″April 1985, as amended from time to time.
- Educational/professional qualifications for the posts are as under: For Specialists (a) A recognised medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II or the Third Schedules should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (b) Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned specially as mentioned in section-A of section-b of schedule-VI or equivalent. (c) Experience. 1 % years experience for postgraduate degree holder & 2 % years for diploma holder in the concerned specialty after obtaining the post Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Examination:- Candidates will be medically examined by a board of Medical Officers detailed for the purpose. Appointment will be subject to medical fitness.
Selection Procedure For Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) – Specialists Doctors Post:
- Written Test on 17/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Specialists Doctors vacancy in Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF):
No TA/DA is admissible for the interview, Suitable and willing candidates may WALK IN FOR INTERVIEW on the date & time at any of these venue as given in the Annexure-A along with original and photocopies of all relevant documents (like Graduate & Post Graduate Degree, age proof, internship completion certificate and experience certificate etc.) and application in plain paper superscripting the name of the post applied for with minimum three choices for place of posting in order of preference and five passport size recent photographs. The competent authority reserves the right for any amendment, cancellation and change in this advertisement in whole or part thereof without assigning any reason. The Candidates may also visit website of ITBP Police i.e http:/www.itbppolice.nic.in and http:/www.itbp.gov.in. The candidates should read all the information carefully before appearing in the walk-in interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/08/2015
VENUE : Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF), Delhi, Chandigarh, Dehradun