Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inspector through recruitment notification – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Recruitment 2015 – NO-I-21017/19/2015-ESTT – 1098. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Inspector Job on or before 23/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
Vacancy Name : Inspector
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 500 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800-/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) , New Delhi – 110003
Detail of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Inspector Recruitment:
- I am directed to forward herewith an advertisement as at Annexure-I for filling up five hundred (500) posts of Inspector (General Duty), Group-B (Non-Gazetted) (Non-Ministerial) post in the Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- and other allowances admissible to Central Government employees on transfer on deputations re-employment basis in ITBP Force for publication in “EMPLOYMENT NEWS/ROZGAR SAMACHAR’.
- It is requested that the advertisement may please be arranged for immediate publication in employment News, It is also intimated that payment towards cost of publication of above advertisement will be borne by ITBPF. Encl: as above.
- Applications are invited from Indian citizen for filling up five hundred (500) posts of Inspector (General Duty), Group “B” Non-Gazetted (Non- Ministerial) in the Pay Band -2 Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- and other allowances admissible to Central Government employees in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (Ministry of Home Affairs) Govt. of India, New Delhi on transfer on deputation / re-employment basis. The vacancies are subjected to change (decrease or increase) at any stage.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Inspector (General Duty)||1||Graduate, Post Graduate||Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-||The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding fifty-two (52) years as on the closing date of receipt of application.|
Selection Procedure for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) – Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Inspector Vacancy in Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) :
Applications through proper channel of willing and suitable Subordinate officers alongwith their bio-data in the prescribed proforma (enclosed) as Annexure-II together with up-to-date ACR / APAR dossiers (attested copies each page) for the last 05 years, DE/Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Integrity Certificate, should reach “Sr. Admm. Officer (Estt.), Directorate General, ITBP, MHA/Govt. of India, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi110003” within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar samachar Officers once nominated will not be permitted to withdraw their candidature.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/10/2015
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) Recruitment 2014 – NO-I-21017/19/2015-ESTT – 1098.
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016