Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) invites application for the recruitment of Constable (General Duty) with Matriculation (10 +2) holders
Company name :Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
Posts :Constable (General Duty)
Qualification : Matriculation (10 +2)
Salary : Rs. 5200– 20200 /-
No of Post : 544
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 22-10-2014
Details of Post :
Constable (General Duty)
- Name of the Post: Constable (General Duty)
- Name of the Category:
- UR: 247 Posts
- SC: 70 Posts
- ST: 02 Posts
- OBC-NCL: 225 Posts
- Total No.of Posts: 544
- Age : Candidates age limit should be 18 – 23 years as on 01-08-2014 i.e, should must be born between 01-08-1991 to 01-08-1996 for General candidates, 01-08-2014 to 01-08-1996 for SC/ ST candidates, 01-08-1998 to 01-08-1996 for OBC-NCL candidates. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed in Matriculation or 10th Class from a recognized Board/ University.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Height Bar Test, Race(PET), Physical Standard Test, Document verification, Biometric identification, Writen Test, Merit List,Medical Examination.
DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES REQUIRED TO BE BROUGHT AT THE TIME OF RECRUITMENT TEST :-
- The eligible and wiling candidates should report at the designated recruitment centre on given date and time aloted for their district with duly filed aplication form, Admit Card and Registration Slip (Anexure-I, I & VI). Folowing documents shal be required to be produced by the Physical Standard Test qualified candidate, in original and one atested photocopy, for verification by the Recruitment Board, just after PST and at the time of detailed medical examination as wel. (i) Educational Certificate. (i) Date of birth certificate (Matriculation or 10th Clas certificate) as prof of date of birth.(i) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC-NCL Certificate (if belonging to any of these categories) isued by an authority not lower than Tehsildar or SDM. Note:- SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate must be in prescribed proforma as atached at anexure –‘I I & IV’. (iv) Domicile Certificate isued by local revenue authorites (not lower then Tehsildar)/ADHAR Number/Voter ID Card or Ration Card for verification of citzenship / for claiming relaxation in height and chest. (v) Discharge certificate for Ex-Servicemen. (vi) “No Objection Certificate” in case persons serving in Govt./Semi Govt. organization.
- Four latest pasport size photograph should be brought at the time of recruitment ests.
How to Apply:
Eligible male candidates belonging to Border Districts of Jammu and Kashmir may attend for recruitment rally along with applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of Educational Certificate, Date of birth certificate, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ OBC-NCL Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Discharge certificate for Ex-Servicemen, No Objection Certificate, Four latest pasport size photograph etc & other relevant documents from 27-10-2014, 28-10-2014, 29-10-2014, 30-10-2014, 31-10-2014 at 6:00 Hrs
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22-10-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ITBPF||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|