Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) invites application for the recruitment of Constable with Matriculation (10th/ 12th) holders
Company name : Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
Posts : Constable
Qualification : Matriculation (10th/ 12th)
Salary : Rs. 5200 – 20200/- P.M.
No of Post : 76
Location : Shillong
Last date to apply : 21.11.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from male Indian citizens for filling up following vacancies of General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non Gazetted (Non Ministerial) on temporary basis likely to be permanent in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The post has all India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the ITBPF Act and Rules.
Name of the Post : Constable (Animal Transport)
- No of Post : 76
- Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Age : Between 18 to 25 Years
- Remuneration : a) Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- (Pay Band – 1). b) Other allowances: The post will carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Washing Allowance as admissible from time to time, Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified border areas, free uniform, free accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance, Free leave pass and any other allowances as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions. These posts will be covered under new Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme.
Candidates are selected based on Height Bar, Race, Physical Standard Test, Biometric Identification, Written Test, Medical Examination.
Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- through Central Recruitment Fee Stamp (CRFS) stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices and Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got canceled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the issuing Post Office and no fee for women candidates of SC/ ST/ EXS candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format on full size plain paper with passport size photographs affixed along with copies of Educational Certificate, Date of birth Certificate, Caste certificate, Passport or Pan Card or Voter ID or Adhar Card or Domicile Certificate, 2 self-addressed envelopes of 4”X9” size with Rs. 5/- postage stamps affixed on envelope, CRFS and by superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (ANIMAL TRANSPORT) IN ITBP” and send to the Inspector General (North East) Frontier, ITBP, Old AP Secretariat Building, Cantt Area, GS Road, Shillong (Meghalaya) -793001 on or before 21-11-2014 and 28-11-2014 for candidates in remote areas
ENCLOSURES REQUIRED TO BE ATTACHED WITH APPLICATION:-
Copies of following documents be attached with the application form:-
- Educational Certificates (for proof of educational qualification).
- Date of birth Certificate (Matriculation or 10th Class Certificate or Certificate issued by Board/National Open School /National Institute of Open School as proof of date of birth.)
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Certificate should be issued by an authority not lower than Tehsildar or SDO in the format as attached at Annexure-‘III’. Passport or Pan Card or Voter ID or Adhar Card or Domicile Certificate for verification of Citizenship.
- OBC NCL Certificate as per Annexure – IV.
- Height/Chest relaxation Certificate as per Annexure-‘V’, if applicable.
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen.
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 4”x9” size with Rs. 5/- postage stamps affixed on each envelope.
- Envelope containing Application must be superscribed in bold (CAPITAL) letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (ANIMAL TRANSPORT) IN ITBP.” Note: All the above relevant original documents/certificates are required to be brought at the time of Phase – I and Phase – III of recruitment test as mentioned at Annexure – II.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21-11-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for the candidates in Remote Areas: 28-11-2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 21.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ITBPF|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017