Indo Tibetan Border Police Force invites application for the recruitment of Inspector (Hindi Translator) with BA, MA holders
Company name : Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
Posts : Inspector (Hindi Translator)
Qualification : BA, MA
Salary : Rs. 9300-34800/- p.m
No of Openings : 05
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 19 Aug 2014
Details of Post :
Inspector (Hindi Translator)
Applications are invited from Indian citizens (Male and Female) for filling up following vacancies of General Central Service Group ‘B’ Non Gazetted (Non Ministerial) on temporary basis likely to be permanent in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The post has all India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the ITBPF Act and Rules.
- Name of the Post :Inspector (Hindi Translator)
- No of Post :05 (UR-02, SC-02, ST-01)
- Qualification :Master’s Degree from a recognised university in Hindi or English with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or as the medium of examination at the degree level. OR Master’s Degree from a recognised university in any subject other than Hindi and English with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as the medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level. OR Master’s Degree from a recognised university in any subject other than Hindi and English with Hindi or English as the medium of examination and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subjects or as medium of examination at the degree level. OR Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as the medium of examination and the other as compulsory or elective subject plus a recognised Diploma or Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government Department including Government of India Undertakings and working knowledge of computer application or equivalent.
- Age : Upto 30 Years. (i.e., not born before 19108/1984).
- Remuneration :Pay Band 2, Rs. 9300 – 34800+ Grade Pay of Rs. 4600.
APPLICATION FEE: The candidates belonging to General and OBC category should pay the fee of Rs. 50/- (Fifty only) (non-refundable) as application fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only. CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression or the cancellation stamps partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage.
HOW TO APPLY AND BY WHICH DATE: Eligible and interested candidates should send their Applications (duly filled in Hindi or English only) complete in all respects and Candidate’s Admit Card duly filled, in the prescribed proforma as per Annexure ‘]’ and Annexure ‘II’. The application, either type written or neatly hand written in ink/ball pen, on one side only on full size plain paper with passp0l1 size photographs affixed on application duly attested by Gazetted Officer should be sent alongwith application fee, and enclosures as in para- J 2 to the THE INSPECTOR GENERAL (Eastern) Frontier, ITB Police, Sheela Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Near Radio Station, Hazaratganj, Lucknow (UP) Pin code – 226001 so as to reach on or before the prescribed last date i.e. 19.08.2014 for all States except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which last date is 26.08.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 19 Aug 2014