Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT Delhi) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Manager (Corporate Communication) with MBA educational background
Company name : Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT Delhi)
Posts : Senior Manager (Corporate Communication)
Qualification : MBA
Salary : Rs 1 Lac/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 31.08.2014
Details of Post :
IIIT Delhi, a Research University set up by the Government of NCT of Delhi, is seeking a high caliber and seasoned communications professional to create and enhance the research image and brand of the University under the supervision of the Director/ Faculty In-charge. The Senior Manager (Corporate Communication) is responsible for developing and implementing media and communications strategies that produce measurable results in both traditional and online media outlets. The University is often referred to as Institute, since the University consists of just one entity, the Institute.
Senior Manager (Corporate Communication):
- Employment type: Full-time, Regular (initially a three (03) years contract will be given).
- Education An advanced degree in Mass Communication/ MBA, specializing in marketing/ PR or journalism with some exposure to business communication, marketing communication, or content development.
- Experience : At least 10 years of overall work experience, of which the recent two years should have been spent in assignments similar to the job description. Experience in the education domain would be an added advantage.Should have excellent writing skills and ability to use the principles of marketing communications.Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and communications-related programs such as Quark, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver/ photoshop.
- Desirable : Demonstrated experience in multitasking, working well with peers and senior management and meeting deadlines. Ability to take initiatives and drive them to conclusion. Knowledge of media operations including print, broadcast, online and social media. Good at networking, the person should have a prior track record of building a relevant media contact base. Previous experience of working in a PR or a brand building agency would be an added advantage.
- Reporting: To Director/ Faculty In-charge, IIIT-D
- Compensation : This position is at the rank and scale of DGM/GM at IIIT-Delhi. The CTC per month at the starting of the scale for DGM is Rs 1 Lac, and Rs 1.4 Lac for GM. Deserving candidates may be given advance increments.
- Location: New Delhi (Okhla, Phase III, near Govind Puri Metro Station)
- Contact details: Manager, HR, Anoop Singh, email:[email protected]
- Campus: IIIT-D has a modern campus spread over 25 acres of land in South Delhi at Okhla, Phase III, New Delhi.
How to apply:
The complete CV with names and contact information (email, telephone number) of at least three references thru mail @ [email protected] with subject “Post of Senior Manager (Corporate Communication) at IIIT-D” latest by August 31, 2014. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview in early September
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIIT Delhi|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017