Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Delhi) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Manager/ Assistant Manager with Post Graduate holders
Company name :Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Delhi)
Posts :Junior Manager/ Assistant Manager
Qualification : Post Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 14/9/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Manager/ Assistant Manager
CVs are invited for the position of Junior Manager/Assistant Manager (Student Affairs) at the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi, a State University recently created by an Act of Delhi Govt. IIIT Delhi is a research-led institute, fashioned after IITs.
- Designation: Junior Manager/ Assistant Manager (Student Affairs)
- No. of Posts: 01 (UR)
- Responsibilities To assist Dean of Students affairs in maintaining records and in performing his tasks. Be the central point for reporting and resolution of all student issues relating to non-academic activities. Oversee and facilitate student activities, clubs, events like Tech Fest/Culfest etc. including maintenance of records. Suggest improvement plans for Student welfare, up-gradation of Student’s Facilities and hostels & facilitating the execution of the same. Overseeing the management of hostels including allocation of hostel rooms as per Institute policies Assist Chief Warden/ Dean (Student Affairs) in running of the hostels and other student’s facilities; maintenance of discipline in and around the hostels etc.Planning and coordination of sports activities through students and outsourced coaches. Any other responsibility assigned from time to time.
- Employment type: Full-time, Regular (initially a five (05) years contract will be given).
- Compensation This position is at the rank and scale of Junior Manager/ Assistant Manager at IIITDelhi. The CTC per month at the starting of the scale for Junior Manager is Rs 50Kand Rs 60K for Assistant Manager. Deserving candidates may be given advance increments.
- Qualification & Experience:Essential:Post Graduate/ 4 years professional degree with 55% marks with atleast 2/5 years of relevant experience in an academic institute/ hospitality industry of repute working with computer tools such as MS Office, Internet and E-mail etc.
- Desirable:Post Graduate qualifications in Science/ MBA.Knowledge of handling of activities related to student affairs/ hostel matters. Working/ experience in Teaching/ R&D Organizations/ hospitality industry of repute.Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and Hindi (both oral and written).
- Working days/ hours:51/2 days (5 days during the vacations) a week. We expect that the timings will not be standard office hours and will be fixed based on students’ requirements. The details of which will be mutually work out later.
- Age Limit: 30/ 35 Years
- The appointment will be on Regular (initially a five (05) years contract will be given).
- Prescribed qualifications are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her to be called for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed for interviews through e-mails only.
- The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience.
- The institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The institute reserves the right not to recruit against any or all the posts.
- Qualifications/experience may be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
- The candidates may be considered for higher/lower grade/ scale depending upon their profile.
- The selected candidates will be expected to join within one month from the offer of appointment.
- The applications received will be accessible under RTI Act only up to six months from the date of closing.
- Reservation as per norms exist. Candidate may specify the category they belong to and attach documentary proof for the same.
Campus: IIIT-D has a modern campus spread over 25 acres of land in South Delhi at Okhla, Phase III, New Delhi.
How to apply:
The complete CV with names and contact information (email, telephone number) of at least three references thru mail @ [email protected] with subject “Junior Manager/Assistant Manager (Student Affairs)” latest by September 14, 2014. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview in September end.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIIT Delhi||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016