Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty Positions through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Delhi)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Faculty Positions Job on or before March 02, 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Delhi)|
|Vacancy Name||Faculty Positions|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||March 02, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Okhla Industrial Estate, Near Govind Puri Metro Station, Phase III, New Delhi, Delhi 110020|
Detail of Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Delhi) Faculty Positions Recruitment:
Applications are invited for visiting faculty (full/ part-time) positions at Lecturer/ Assistant Professor Level for teaching courses in specific areas. A full-time visiting faculty is expected to teach two courses per semester. The part-time appointments are expected to be half-time, in which the faculty will teach one course a semester and the visiting faculty will be free to do any other job the remainder of his/her time. The visiting faculty positions are augmentation of faculty. For tenure-track faculty positions, visit here.
The areas in which the Institute is looking for visiting faculty, the approximate number of positions in each, and the type of courses which the visiting faculty will teach are given below
- Electronics & Communications (1 position): Electronics and Circuits related courses (e.g. Basic/integrated electronics, linear/analog/digital circuit design), courses in VLSI topics including low power.
- Economics (2 positions): Courses on topics like Economic Analysis, Game Theory, Auctions and mechanism design, Applied Econometrics, Industrial Organization, Network Economics, and Behavioral Economics.
- Finance (1 half-time position): Foundations of finance, Investment and Risk Management, Valuation and Portfolio Management
- Applied Mathematics (1 position): Multivariable calculus, vector calculus, Complex Variables, Numerical Methods and Differential Equations, other courses of relevance to computer science or electrical engineering students.
- Management Sciences (1 position, or 2 half-time positions): Management courses useful for engineers like Supply Chain Management, E-Commerce, Digital marketing, optimization, etc.
- Qualifications: For Lecturer Level: PhD or Masters (MBA for Finance/ Management Science) with three years teaching experience.
- For Assistant Professor Level: PhD with three years teaching experience, or Masters (MBA for Finance/ Management Science) with six years of teaching experience.The candidates must have experience in teaching the above mentioned/ similar courses. The experience requirement can be relaxed to some extent, if teaching record/ reputation is outstanding.
- Remuneration: For Full Time, the consolidated remuneration at the level of Assistant Professor will be appx Rs 10.8 Lac per year . For lecturer level, the consolidated remuneration will be appx Rs 7.7 Lac per year. For part-time, the remuneration will be half. Some increments may be given to deserving candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Delhi)- Faculty Positions Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before March 02, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Faculty Positions Vacancy in Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Delhi):
- The appointments will be done purely on contract basis for a period of one to three years, which may be extended based on performance and requirements, as per guidelines of the Institute.
- The remuneration will be paid on consolidated basis as per the guidelines/ rules of IIIT-Delhi. No other allowances will be paid.
- Prescribed qualifications are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her to be called for interview.
- The requirement of teaching experience can be relaxed to some extent, if teaching record/ reputation is outstanding.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mails only.
- The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for seminars to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience.
- The institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The institute reserves the right not to appoint against any or all the posts.
- The candidates may be considered for higher/lower grade/ scale depending upon their profile.
- No Hard copies are to be sent.
- Last date for apply is March 02, 2015.
Important dates to remeber :
- For applying: March 02, 2015
- Seminars/Visit: On a mutually convenient date.
- Interaction with Selection Committee: Last week of March/ 1st week of April.
- Acceptance of Offers: April 30, 2015
- Tentative date of Joining: July 15, 2015
- Classes start: August 01, 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIIT Delhi|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017