Indraprastha Power Generation Company Limited (IPGCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager/ Deputy General Manager through recruitment notification – Indraprastha Power Generation Company Limited (IPGCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.PR.NO:10. Candidates who have completed Master degree/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indraprastha Power Generation Company Limited (IPGCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Manager/ Deputy General Manager Job on or before 15/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indraprastha Power Generation Company Limited (IPGCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager/ Deputy General Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ MBA/PGDM/ CA/ ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||IPGCL/PPCL, Old Vigilance Block, Rajghat Power House Complex, Rajghat, New Delhi – 1 10 002|
Detail of Indraprastha Power Generation Company Limited (IPGCL) – Manager/ Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
- DGM (Finance) – 1 Posts,Pay : Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.8900/-
- DGM (HR) – 1 Posts,Pay : Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.8900/-
- Manager (Finance) – 4 Posts,Pay : Rs.19000-39100 + GP Rs.7600/-
- DGM (Finance): Possessing experience of not less than 15 years in Finance and Accounts. Must possess professional qualification of CAICWAMBA (Fin) or equivalent from a recognized universityinstitute,
- DGM (HR): Possessing not less than 15 years experience in administration, Establishment and Accounts matters, Must possess Masters Degree in Business Administration or Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management Industrial Relation HRD from a recognized university/ institute,
- Manager (Finance): Having experience of working in the integrated Finance Deptt. of Ministry Deptt. Of the Central stateUT Govt.PSU for a period of 05 years. Must possess professional qualification of Chartered Accountant/IC WA or equivalent,
Selection Procedure for Indraprastha Power Generation Company Limited (IPGCL) – Manager/ Deputy General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/02/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager/ Deputy General Manager – Vacancy in Indraprastha Power Generation Company Limited (IPGCL):
- Candidates will be required to apply in the prescribed application format available on the companys website.
- In case of Direct Recruitment, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable applicable fee of Rs.500– drawn in favour of Pragati Power Corporation Limitedpayable at New Delhi. No application fee is required by the candidates belonging to SC / STPWD category and Internal candidates.
- Candidates shall write their Name, Date of Birth and Post applied for on the backside of Demand Draft.
- In case of any overwriting or tempering of application form, the candidature of the concerned candidate shall be rejected.
- Duly filedin applications, along with the requisite information / document, may be Sent by RegisteredSpeed PostCourier only, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 15.02.2015:
- General Manager (HR), IPGCLPPCL, Old Vigilance Block, Rajghat Power House Complex, Rajghat, New Delhi – 110 002
- IPGCL & PPCL will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss / non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Furnishing of wrongfalse incomplete information in the application form will lead to disqualification of the candidate and IPGCL & PPCL will not be responsible for any of the consequence of furnishing such wrongfalseincomplete information.
- If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process and thereafter, it is found that the candidate has furnished wrongfalseincomplete information, hisher candidature will be rejected and any other action as deemed fit may be taken against himher. If any of these shortcomings are detected even after appointment, hisher services will be summarily terminated.
- Candidate should possess a valid e-mail id and it is advised to keep the e-mail id active for atleast one year. No change in the e-mail id will be allowed.
- Candidates fulfilling the criteria laid down should send their application to General Manager (HR), IPGCLPPCL, Old Vigilance Block, Rajghat Power House Complex, Rajghat, New Delhi – 1 10 002, on the prescribed proforma, which can be downloaded from the website of the company, accompanied by one recent passport size photograph, attested copies of certificates in proof of educationalprofessional qualifications and experience etc with demand draft of Rs. 500- in favour of Pragati Power Corporation Limited, payable at New Delhi. Last date for submission of applications is 15.02.2015. Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete will not be entertained.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidates employed in government departments PSUs / Autonomous Bodies must submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) with the application from the employer. However, if the candidate anticipates delay in forwarding of hisher application from parent department, heshe may also send an advance copy of application to IPGCL & PPCL for information. Candidate may ensure the timely forwarding of hisher application from the employer and hisher eligibility for candidature will not be considered based on hisher advance copy of application.
- In case of Deputation, attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last O5 years alongwith a disciplinevigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the officer for last 05 years and integrity certificate shall be submitted with the application form.
- In case of direct recruitment, copies of last five years ACRs alongwith a disciplinevigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the Officer for last O5 years and integrity certificate will be required at the time of interview.
- Application sent through proper channel is to be certified by parent department that the particulars given by the candidates in their application, regarding the details of educational qualification, relevant experience and pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are true, correct and complete for post applied for.
- Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be liable for summary rejection. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent requestclarification regarding job profile/ experience, mailing address, category etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- IPGCL & PPCL reserves the right to relax ageexperiencequalification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases. The management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- IPGCL & PPCL also reserves the right to cancelamend the advertisement andor the selection process there under, without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the interview appointment. Only short listed candidates will be notified for TestInterviews.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post, failing which, the application will be considered only for the first post indicated in the application.
- Wherever the prerevised pay scales) have been mentioned in the application, the corresponding revised pay scales should also be indicated along with documentary proof. Similarly, wherever the revised pay scales) have been mentioned, the corresponding prerevised pay scales) should also be indicated.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be 15.02, 2015 i.e. the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/02/2015
Indraprastha Power Generation Company Limited (IPGCL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.PR.NO:10
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IPGCL|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016