Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI Bank) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI Bank)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Probationary Officers Job on or before 30.06.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI Bank)|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Officers|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.06.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre for Human Resources ICICI Bank Limited HRMG, 6th Floor, Trans Trade Center, Near. Floral Deck Plaza, SEEPZ, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400 093 India|
Detail of Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI Bank) – Probationary Officers Recruitment:
Probationary Officer Training Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is designed to develop specialists with banking knowledge and selling skills to fulfil the need of trained bankers. It is a one year training programme, conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bengaluru.
Since its inception in 2007 more than 10,000 students have joined the Bank after undergoing the training at the ICICI Manipal Academy, Bengaluru.
Salient Features of Probationary Officer Training Programme:
- The training has a blended curriculum with instructor led classroom sessions, e-learning and internship at ICICI Bank branches/offices.
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking (banking products, banking operations, channels and customers, receipts and payments, etc). The trainees will have the opportunity to specialize in one of the following areas in banking: i) Trade Finance ii) Privilege Banking iii) Rural Inclusive Banking iv) Retail Banking v) Any other Profile as decided by ICICI Bank.
- The participants are put through a very rigorous training with special emphasis on application of knowledge and overall development of personality.
- The classroom sessions (7 months) are conducted at the ICICI Manipal Academy and internship (5 months ) at any ICICI Bank branch or office (within India).
- The Probationary Officers are paid stipend to meet the out of pocket expenses.
- The Probationary Officers will get an assured employment with ICICI Bank on successful completion of the Probationary Officer Training Programme.
- The faculty is comprised of experienced professionals in the domain of banking and finance and behavioral sciences. There is a special focus on the overall grooming of the individuals and that is further facilitated through a learning environment that is created through lectures delivered by experts from ICICI Bank and the banking industry.
- The campus is equipped with the best educational infrastructure e.g. air-conditioned classrooms, video conferencing rooms, auditorium, well stocked library, boarding and lodging facilities, recreation and sports facilities, etc. The residential nature of the programme ensures that the Probationary Officers imbibe the culture and values of ICICI Group.
Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline. Up to 25 years of age as on 30th June 2015 (should have been born on or after 30th June 1990). Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process. The above will be considered as the threshold crieteria for shortlisting
Fees of the Training Programme
- The Probationary Officer Training Programme is a cashless bridge to managerial jobs for aspiring students. To pursue the Probationary Officer Training Programme, the interested students will have to invest rupee 3.37 lakh (The course fee is rupee 3 lakh. Along with the applicable service tax at the current rate of 12.36%, the total amount to be paid is rupee 3.37 lakh). However, during repayment of the loan, the prevalent service tax rates will apply ) which would be provided by ICICI Bank as a loan at a subsidized interest rate of 2.5%. p.a. This is the fee for the first phase of the PGDB programme. The fee for Phase II is an additional amount of rupee 1.5 lakh. This will be paid by students who opt for this phase.
- After completion of the Training Programme, the Probationary Officers will be absorbed as Deputy Manager in the Bank. The loan is to be repaid by Probationary Officers in equated monthly installment (EMI) after joining the Bank. There would be no recovery of EMI or interest during the training and internship period, the interest accrued during this period would be recovered along with the normal EMI. The EMI is spread over a period of 60 months to ensure that there is minimal impact in the monthly earnings of the Probationary Officer.
- However, if the applicant leaves during training or within five years of joining ICICI Bank after training, ICICI Bank would recover the principal and the interest at market rate on the entire loan amount for the period that the amount was given as a loan to the Probationary Officer
Selection Procedure for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI Bank) – Probationary Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.06.2015
- The selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of Online Aptitude test Online Psychometric Assessment Case-based Group Discussion (GD) Personal Interview (PI) Merit List The GD and the PI (only for applicants who successfully clear the GD) will be concluded on the same day.
How to apply for Probationary Officers – Vacancy in Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI Bank):
Log on to www.icicicareers.com and fill up the application form online. Test Dates & Locations will be announced at a later date for which you will get an e-mail/SMS. The applications for November 2015 and February 2016 batches will remain open till 30 th June 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.06.2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016