Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager through recruitment notification – Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015-16. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ M.Com/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy General Manager on or before 10/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI)
Vacancy Name : Deputy General Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate/ M.Com/ MBA/PGDM/ CA/ ICWA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.33,600-53,900/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The General Manager – Recruitment Section, Human Resources Department, IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower, 21st floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005
Detail Of Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
IDBI Bank Ltd. (IDBI Bank), a banking company under the Companies Act, 1956, having majority share holding by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients. Recruitments in IDBI Bank Ltd., are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
- No of post : 01
- Age (As on March 01, 2015) Not more than 45 years
- Educational Qualification Graduation with first class in any stream from a recognized University. Post Graduation in Commerce / Accountancy, MBA/CA/ICWA will be preferred.
- Consolidated Remuneration / Scale : In the scale of Rs.33600-1100(9)-43500-1300(8)-53900 (18 years)
- Experience (As on March 01, 2015) Minimum 12 years of experience as an officer in areas of taxation and related issues in Income Tax
department of Central Board and Direct Taxes (CBDT), out of which atleast 10 years should have been preferably in Income Tax Department of CBDT as an Income Tax Officer or Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax (ACIT). OR Minimum 12 years of experience as an officer handling taxation matters in a large corporate i.e. with an annual turnover of Rs. 1000 Crore or above (as per the latest audited balance sheet). OR In case of applicants having experience in both Income Tax and large corporate, the overall experience inclusive of that in Income Tax Department of CBDT as an Income Tax Officer or ACIT and as an officer handling taxation matters in large corporate i.e. with an annual turnover of Rs. 1000 Crore or above should not be less than 12 years.
- Other desirable skill sets & behavioral attributes Excellent inter-personal and liaisoning skills Should posses excellent and unblemished track record Good legal understanding & drafting skills
Selection Procedure For Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) – Deputy General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/06/2015
- Selection process will consist of Personal Interview before the selection committee. The Bank will undertake a preliminary screening of the application for preparing, if necessary, a shortlist of eligible applicants to be called for Personal Interview. Thus, merely fulfilling the requirement laid down in the advertisement would not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for Personal Interview. Personal Interview shall be held at Mumbai center only.
- The details regarding the time, date and address of the venue for the Personal Interview will be intimated to the short listed eligible applicants through Call Letters, which they should produce at the time of Personal Interview. Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the Bank’s websites. Applicants are, therefore, advised to visit the Bank’s websites at regular intervals. Applicant will not be allowed to appear for the Personal Interview without the call letter.
- The applicants may please note that the call-letter issued to them should not be construed as an offer of employment.
- All applicants shortlisted in the Personal Interview would be referred for prerecruitment medical examination on same day or next day. Being referred for medical examination does not imply final selection, which may please be noted. The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s performance in the Personal Interview, being found medically fit and subject to
fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification as stipulated in the advertisement
- In case, it is detected at any stage that the applicants do not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or have furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, their candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, their services may be summarily terminated without any compensation thereof.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, minimum qualifying standards in Personal Interview, assessment thereof and communication of result, the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason/s thereto.
- Applicants already in service of Government/Quasi Government Organizations and Public Sector Banks/Undertakings will have to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of Personal Interview. Before appointment in the Bank, a proper discharge certificate/Release Order/ Relieving letter from the employer will have to be produced.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria pertaining to educational qualification and/or work experience at its sole discretion without assigning reasons thereof.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement and the selection process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai only.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify/amend/reverse/cancel any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process at its sole discretion, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
How To Apply For Deputy General Manager Vacancy in Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI):
- Applicant must be either (i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin, who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malwai, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that an applicant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) or (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. The applicant, in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the selection process conducted by the Bank, but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate have been issued to him/ her by the Government of India.
- Proficiency in computers is essential.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise or modify the eligibility criteria pertaining to educational qualification and/or work experience. Depending upon the requirement, Bank reserves the right to cancel or restrict or curtail or enlarge any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason there for.
- Non- refundable Application Fee and Postage Charges: 2.1. Only `100/- (Rupees One hundred only) towards postal charges is payable by the applicants belonging to SC, ST, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen categories and `600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) towards application fee and postal charges by other General and OBC candidates. Applicants are required to make payment of the fee in cash at any of the branches of IDBI Bank. Proforma of the challan to be used for payment through IDBI Bank are displayed on the Bank’s
website. Applicants may download the challan and approach the bank branch for making payments. Please note that the challans would not be available in any of the branches of the bank and has to be necessarily downloaded from the Bank’s website. 2.2. On payment of the requisite fee, the concerned branch of IDBI Bank would generate a unique 14 digit code number, which would be recorded on the counterfoil of the challan. Copy of the challan (applicant’s copy and Bank’s copy) duly stamped would be returned to the applicants as proof of receipt of the fee. 2.3. The applicants after making payment of fee as indicated above would thereafter apply for the post. The applicants would be required to enter the 14 digit unique numbers in the application form. 2.4. The payment of fee would be accepted only during the banking hours at the respective bank’s branches from June 01, 2015 to June 10, 2015 (both days inclusive). 2.5. No other mode of payment of application fee would be acceptable. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted. 2.6. Applicants are advised to go through the advertisement thoroughly and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before making payment of fee and postal charges as fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- The applicants are advised to fill their applications strictly as per the format provided by Bank on its websites (www.idbi.com). The application form should be typed or neatly handwritten in English on a good quality “White A- 4 size” paper. The application must have the latest passport size photograph affixed and duly signed across. Application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete and illegible
applications will be rejected.
- Application should be accompanied by Bank’s copy of challan, attested copies of relevant certificate(s) / documents, in support of proof of age, category, educational qualification, work experience, etc. as mentioned in the application form. Please note that the applications without complete documents are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Mobile No. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project as Bank may send alerts / notification relating to call letters for interview through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying for the post. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- The application form along with attested copies of relevant certificate/s may be sent by ordinary post only. The application form complete in all respects and duly signed should be sent in a cover super scribed as “Application for the post of Deputy General Manager – Grade ‘D’” and addressed to The General Manager – Recruitment Section, Human Resources Department, IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower, 21st floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
- The duly filled application form can also be deposited in box specially kept for the purpose at the Reception counter of IDBI Bank Ltd. IDBI Tower, Ground Floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
- Applications complete in all respects alongwith attested copies of the required documents should reach the Bank on or before June 10, 2015. Applications received after June 10, 2015 will not be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/06/2015
Reference: Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015-16