Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive through recruitment notification – Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2015-16. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Executive job from 06/05/2015 to 22/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI)
Vacancy Name : Executive
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 500 Posts
Salary : Rs.17,000 – Rs.20,000
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI), Across India
Detail Of Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) Executive Recruitment:
IDBI Bank Ltd., a company within the meaning of the Companies Act, 2 0 13 , having majority share holding by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients. Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc. The Bank invites applications from the eligible and suitable applicants for the following posts to be filled on contract basis at its different Branches and Offices.
- No of post : 500 Posts
- Essential Qualification : A Graduate from a recognized university
- Age (years) as on April 01, 2015 : Minimum – 20 Maximum-25
- Consolidated remuneration : Rs.17,000 per month in the first year, Rs.18,500 per month in the second year and Rs.20,000 per month in the third year of service.
Application Fee : Non–refundable application fee and Intimation charges Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06.05.2015 to 22.05.2015 (both dates inclusive)] shall be as follows – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.600/- for all others. Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of application fees /Intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. The dates for payment of fee would be the same even for applicants applying from far-flung areas. No other mode of payment of application fee would be acceptable. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted. Applicants are advised to go through the advertisement thoroughly and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before making payment of fee and Intimation charges as fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
Selection Procedure For Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) – Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/05/2015
- The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test followed by personal interview of the applicants, who have qualified in the online test.
PAYMENT OF FEES (ONLINE MODE ONLY):
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‟E-Receipt‟ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed
- Candidates applying for the post, after submission of the online application form shall take a printout of system-generated hard copy of the application form, and preserve the same for submission at the time of personal interview, along with fee payment e-receipt and the documents required in support of the eligibility criteria as detailed below:
- Age: 10th or 12th standard mark sheet or school leaving certificate or birth certificate. The certificate or documentary evidence issued by the competent authority for age relaxation under any other clause
- Educational Qualifications: Graduation. All semester wise or year wise individual mark sheets. All mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks [i.e. if the candidates has made more than one attempt to obtain pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester(s) or year(s)]. Degree or provisional pass certificate. High School (Class 10th) and Intermediate (Class 12th). Mark sheets and passing certificates
- Work Experience: If declared in the application form, all the documents such as experience Certificate from the past and current employers or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s). The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the candidates should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any. Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation.
- Caste Certificate: If declared, Copy of Caste or Tribe or Class Certificate for SC, ST and OBC category candidates.
- Person with Disability (PWD) Certificate: If declared, Medical Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of PWD candidates
- Photo identity such as PAN card/ Driving Licence/ passport/ voters ID card/UID card/ Bank passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or Peoples’s representative (on the official letter head) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College or
University/ Employee ID.
- Print out of the online call letter for the written test with a recent passport size colour photograph (without dark glasses) firmly pasted at the prescribed place duly signed across by the applicant.
- Inability to produce any of the above mentioned documents (both original and attested copy) at the time of interview will render the candidates ineligible for the selection. The candidates who do not produce the documents (both in original and attested copy) indicated above, would not be allowed to appear for interview
- The online test for the post of Executive would be held at the following centers i.e. Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Coimbattore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam. Applicants may select any one center from the above-mentioned centers and indicate the same in his or her application. Request for change of Center will not be entertained. The Bank, however, reserves the right to add or change or cancel any of the Centers for online test depending on the response or number of applications for a particular center. Applicants admitted to the online test will be intimated the time and full address of the venue of the online test through ON-LINE Call Letters required to be downloaded from Bank’s website www.idbi.com. Applicants will not be admitted to the online test without the Call Letter. In view of online test Call letter making available online, no duplicate Call Letter would be
issued to any applicant/s.
- The applicants must bring the Original Photo Identity at the time of the interview such as the PAN Card or Driving License (with the photograph)/ Passport/ Voter ID/UID Card/ Bank passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative (on the official letter head) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID.
- The applicants are advised to visit the Bank’s website aft er 3 0. 0 6 .2 0 15 to download their call letters by entering their registration number and password. The link for downloadi ng the call letters for the interview (for those applicants who qualify in the online test) will also be made available on Bank’s website. Applicants would have to visit the bank’s website to download the online call letter for personal interview also by entering their registration number and password. Bank reserves the right to decide the schedule & center of personal interview as per its convenience.
General Instructions : (Please read carefully before filling up the online application form)
- Before submitting the online application form, the applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, etc. as stated in the advertisement. If the applicants are not eligible, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the applicant qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he or she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his or her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Applications should be submitted only through the on-line mode through the Bank’s website, after carefully going through all the instructions contained in General Instructions given in the advertisement and in the Online Application Form. No other means or mode of application form would be accepted.
- On submission of the online application, the applicants would receive a registration number and password, which he or she needs to retain for use in future.
- Application should be filled only in English. However, option for use of Hindi will be available at the time of the Selection Process.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (complete) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance / appearances in the online examination and / interview will be summarily rejected / candidature cancelled.
- Request for change of center for Online examination or interviews will not be considered. However, the Bank reserves the right to cancel or add any center, depending upon the response in the centre. All educational qualifications, which the applicant intends to indicate in the application form should have been obtained before the cut-off date, from recognized Universities or Institutions in India.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify or amend or reverse or cancel any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process including eligibility criteria. The Bank may at its discretion, hold re-online test and/or re-interview, wherever necessary in respect of a center or venue or specific applicants(s) and/or all centers or all applicants.
- Applicants would not be allowed for online test and personal interview without the online call letter. No duplicate call letter would be issued to the applicants. All applicants belonging to the ST, the SC, OBC, Ex-Serviceman and PWD category should produce at the time of interview, attested copy of the relevant certificate in the prescribed form from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate (as notified by GoI from time to time). The name of the caste should be listed in central list of SC/ST/OBC and the caste certificates should be in central government format. OBC certificate should be of a recent date with suitable mention about creamy layer. (Applicants with “Non-Creamy Layer Clause” certificate would be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines). The PWD applicants shall posses a certificate of disability issued by the competent authority as per the Government of India guidelines.
- The applicant’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste or tribe certificates being verified through proper channel and verification of other testimonials. The applicant’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the verification reveals that his or her claim for belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and ExServiceman category and other testimonials is false. The Bank also reserves its right to take such further action against the applicants, as it may deem proper, for production of such false caste certificate/ testimonials.
- SC and ST applicants eligible for the selection process will be reimbursed, on production of tickets, the to and fro actual single return Second Class railway fare by the shortest route from the place of their residence to the place of interview. This concession will not be admissible to SC and ST applicants who are already in service in Central or State Government or Corporations or Public Undertakings or Local Government or Institutes and Panchayats.
- Applicants already in service of Government or Quasi Government Organizations and Public Sector Banks or Undertakings will have to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of interview. Before appointment in the Bank, a proper discharge certificate or Release Order from the employer will have to be produced. If the Application is required to be routed through the employer and in the process it reaches after the due date, it will not be considered even though submitted to the employer before the due date.
- The Bank shall not furnish the mark-sheet of selection process to applicants. The Bank shall not entertain requests from applicants seeking advice about their eligibility to apply nor from any eligible and not selected applicants.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which scrutiny of the documents regarding eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies and communication of result, etc., the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Appointment of the applicants in the Bank will also be subject to Medical fitness and satisfactory Reference check. Applications with suppression or concealment of any information and containing incorrect or misleading information will lead to the applicants being disqualified, as and when detected, irrespective of the stage of selection process and will also lead to dismissal from employment on its detection anytime after appointment.
- The appointment of the applicants is liable to be terminated forthwith without any notice or compensation in lieu of notice, if any declaration or statement or information furnished by them is found to be false or untrue or if any material information if found to be suppressed, or concealed by them.
- Applicants are advised not to change their signature at any point of time during and after the recruitment process. The possibility of occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and / or result from being generated. In that event every effort will be made to rectify such problem which may include the conduct of another examination, if considered necessary.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement and the selection process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai only.
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age ) April 01, 2015
- Online Registration From May 6, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online From May 6, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST / OBC applicants at all centers From July 5, 2015 to July 10, 2015
- Date of Online Test at all centers July 11, 2015
How To Apply For Executive Vacancy in Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI):
- Candidates can apply only online from 06.05.2015 to 22.05.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Candidates to go to the Bank‟s website www.idbi.com and click on the „CAREERS’ to open the link “Recruitment of Executives” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the „Validate your details‟ and „Save & Next‟ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on „FINAL SUBMIT‟ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on „Payment‟ Tab and proceed for payment. Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on „Submit‟ button. NO CHANGE IS PERMITTED IN PAYMENT MODE ONCE CHOSEN.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/05/2015
Reference: Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2015-16
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017