Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Security Officer – Grade ‘B’ & Manager – Grade ‘B’ through recruitment notification – Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement No. 4/2015-16. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Security Officer – Grade ‘B’ & Manager – Grade ‘B’ Job on or before 22/1/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI)
Vacancy Name : Security Officer – Grade ‘B’ & Manager – Grade ‘B’
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 07 post
Salary : Rs.19,000-43,500/p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job :22/1/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited,Across India
Detail of Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) Security Officer – Grade ‘B’ & Manager – Grade ‘B’ Recruitment:
- IDBI Bank Ltd., a banking company under the Companies Act, 1956, having majority share holding by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients. The Bank is aggressively expanding its operations. Recruitments in IDBI Bank Ltd., are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
- Security Officer – Grade ‘B’ & Manager – Grade ‘B’ : 06 No
- Age Minimum – 25 years Maximum – 35 years
- Relaxation As per GoI guidelines.
- Educational Qualification Graduate from recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience An officer with minimum 5 years commissioned service in Army/Navy/Air Force or a Police officer not below the rank of Asst Superintendent of Police / Deputy Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years of service or officers of identical rank in para-military forces with minimum 5 years service.
Selection Procedure for Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) – Security Officer – Grade ‘B’ & Manager – Grade ‘B’ Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/1/2016.
- Selection process will consist of Personal Interview (PI) before the selection committee. The Bank will undertake a preliminary screening of the application for preparing, if necessary, a shortlist of eligible applicants to be called for PI and decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final. Thus, merely fulfilling the requirement laid down in the advertisement would not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for PI.
- The details regarding the time, date and address of the venue for the PI will be intimated to the short listed eligible applicants through Call Letters, which they should produce at the time of PI. Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the Bank’s websites. Applicants are, therefore, advised to visit the Bank’s websites at regular intervals. Applicant will not be allowed to appear for the PI without the call letter.
- The applicants may please note that the call-letter issued to them should not be construed as an offer of employment.
How to apply for Security Officer – Grade ‘B’ & Manager – Grade ‘B’ Vacancy in Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) :
- How to apply: 5.1. The applicants are advised to fill their applications strictly as per the format provided by Bank on its websites (www.idbi.com). The application form should be typed or neatly handwritten in English on a good quality “White A- 4 size” paper. The application must have the latest passport size photograph affixed and duly signed across. Application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
- Application should be accompanied by Bank’s copy of challan, attested copies of relevant certificate(s) / documents, in support of proof of age, category, educational qualification, work experience, etc. as mentioned in the application form. Please note that the applications without complete documents are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Mobile No. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project as Bank may send alerts / notification relating to call letters for interview through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying for the post. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- The application form along with attested copies of relevant certificate/s may be sent by ordinary post only. The application form complete in all respects and duly signed should be sent in a cover super scribed as “Application for the post of Security Officer – Grade B” and addressed to The General Manager – Recruitment Section, Human Resources Department, IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower, 21st floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
- The duly filled application form can also be deposited in box specially kept for the purpose at the Reception counter of IDBI Bank Ltd. IDBI Tower, Ground Floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
- Applications complete in all respects alongwith attested copies of the required documents should reach the Bank on or before January 22, 2016. Applications received after January 22, 2016 (January 29, 2016 for candidates from far flung areas) will not be entertained.
- In case, it is detected at any stage that the applicants do not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or have furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, their candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, their services may be summarily terminated without any compensation thereof.
- ]In all matters regarding eligibility, minimum qualifying standards in PI, assessment thereof and communication of result, the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason/s thereto.
- Far Flung areas candidates are those residing abroad or in Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of J & K State, Lahaul and Spiti districts and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicants already in service of Government/Quasi Government Organizations and Public Sector Banks/Undertakings will have to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of PI. Before appointment in the Bank, a proper discharge certificate/Release Order/ Relieving letter from the employer will have to be produced.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria pertaining to educational qualification and/or work experience at its sole discretion without assigning reasons thereof.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement and the selection process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai only.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify/amend/reverse/cancel any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/1/2016
Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement No. 4/2015-16.
Jobs in Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI)2016, Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) Recruitment notification 2016, Upcoming Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited (IDBI) Vacancy 2016