Information and Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Account Consultant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Information and Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Lib/ MBA/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Information and Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Account Consultant & More Vacancies on or before 08/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Information and Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET)
Vacancy Name : Account Consultant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Lib/ MBA/PGDM/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-42,350/-pm
Job Location : GANDHINAGAR
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : INFORMATION AND LIBRARY NETWORK CENTRE (An Inter University Centre of University Grants Commission) Post Box NO.4, INFOCITY, GANDHINAGAR : 382 007.
Detail Of Information and Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET) Account Consultant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The INFLIBNET Centre is an autonomous body of the University Grants Commission with its headquarters at Gandhinagar. The Centre has taken up major programmes for modernization of libraries and information Centres in universitie s, colleges, institutes of higher learning and R & D institutes in India with application of c omputer and communication technology. Some of the major programmes being executed by the INFLIBNET Centre incl ude UGC-INFONET Digital Library Consortium , Shodhganga, Shodhgango tri, OJAS an d N-LIST, et c. The Centr e invites app lications from Indian nationals only on direct recruitment b asis for the under-mentioned posts in Library and Informati on Science as well as in Computer Science and Administrative area:
SCIENTIST-D (LIBRARY SCIENCE) :1 Post – reserved for OBC(non creamy layer):
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: (i) Ph.D. in Library & Information Science with 4 (Four) years relevant experience or M.Lib./M.L.I.Sc. with 10 years relevant experience in a supervisory position. (ii) Evidence of innovative library services, published work and professional commitments. (iii) Experience in computerized library operations and networking or IT environment.
- PAY BAND : Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) plus Grade Pay – Rs.7,600/-
- AGE LIMIT: 45 years
SCIENTIST-B(LIBRARY SCIENCE): 1 post – reserved for OBC(non-creamy layer)
- Essential Qualification: MLib/MLISc/Equivalent with 1(one) year experience.
- PAY BAND: Rs.15600-39,100(PB-3) plus Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-
- AGE LIMIT: 35 years
ACCOUNTS CONSULTANT: 1 Post – Unreserved
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: Post Graduate Degree with 10 years experience out of which 5 years Adm inistrative/Accounting experience as A ssistant Registrar/Accounts Offic er or equival ent. Gradu ate D egree with 1 2 year s experience out of which 8 years administrative/accounting experience as Assistant Registrar/Accounts Officer or equivalent in Government Institute/Organisation.
- Desirable : 1. MBA/PhD and good working knowledge on computer applications in Accounting System. (2) Retired Group-A Officer from Central Government Institute/Organisation.
- PAY :Consolidated remuneration slab of Rs.35,000 – 38,500 – 42,350 per month.
- AGE LIMIT: 65 years
Selection Procedure For Information and Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET) – Account Consultant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Account Consultant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Information and Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET):
- Candidates with requisite qualifications acquired from recognized university/institution need only apply.
- Post qualification experience will only be counted and should be computer savvy.
- OBC (non-creamy layer) Certificate should be of current financial year validity, mentioning OBC(non-creamy layer) for employment in Govt. all over India is only valid otherwise application will be rejectedoutright.
- Unsigned/incomplete application will be rejected and no interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Self attested copies of all relevant certificates, degrees, testimonials etc. should be attached with the application and the originals must be produced at the time of interview.
- The identity of the candidates will be verified and it should be as per his/her details given in the online application form. The candidates should produce photo identity.
- Written test/skill test may be conducted before personal interview.
- The post carries usual allowances as per Govt. of India rules as applicable from time to time. The selected candidate will be covered under New Pension Scheme only.
- At present the place of posting is at Gandhinagar but the selected candidates are liable to be posted for work anywhere in India as and when required.
- Candidates working in Govt./Govt. Undertaking/Autonomous bodies/Universities must forward their applications through proper channel.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid 2nd Class /Sleeper railway fare by the shortest route, on production of photocopy of tickets as a proof of Journey. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Age will be determined on the last date of receipt of applications. Age relaxation in case of reserve category/Govt./University/Autonomous body employee as per Govt. of India Rules as applicable from time to time.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview as per the criteria set by the Screening Committee depending upon the relevant experience and qualification etc. and number of applications received.
- Centre reserves the right to raise or lower the minimum eligibility criteria depending upon the number of candidates to be called for interview/test.
- Mere fulfillment of requirement by itself as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for written examination/interview /appointment in the Centre. Centre reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post or cancel the advertisement without any notice.
- Candidates must have their valid and active e-mail id. Centre will not be responsible for bouncing back of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Candidates must read the advertisement carefully and candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria only should apply and may fill-up the separate ONLINE A PPLICATION on or before 21 days and send print out of th eir application with attested copies of ce rtificates & testimonials in envelop super scribing name of the post applied for to the Administrative Officer(PA&F) at the above address to reach at the Centre on or before 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. The Centre will not be responsible for postal delay. The candidate may send print out of online application directly but application n ot forward ed through prop er chann el will not be entertained . The Centre reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Online application form is available on our website:www.inflibnet.ac.in/online
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/06/2015
Reference: Information and Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 02/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017