Information and Library Network Centre(INFLIBNET) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofHelper through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Information and Library Network Centre(INFLIBNET) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Helper Job on or before16/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Information and Library Network Centre(INFLIBNET)
Vacancy Name :Helper
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.7,500/p.m
Job Location : GANDHINAGAR
Last Date to Apply for this job :16/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :INFORMATION AND LIBRARY NETWORK CENTRE(An Inter University Centre of University Grants Commission)Post Box NO.4, INFOCITY, GANDHINAGAR : 382 007
Detail of Information and Library Network Centre(INFLIBNET) Helper Recruitment:
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: 8 th Class Pass plus 3(Three) years experience .
- Pay in Payband : Pay Band – 1s of Rs. 4,440 – 7,440 with Grade Pay of Rs.1,300/ – Maximum Age Limit : 25 years. For Central & State Govt. autonomous bodies, universities employees 35 years.
- The applicant for the post of Helper/Auxiliary Staff -I should send duly filled in application along with all testimonials, to the above address within stipulated time, late received application will not be accepted
Selection Procedure for Information and Library Network Centre(INFLIBNET) -Helper Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Helper Vacancy in Information and Library Network Centre(INFLIBNET) :
- The post carries usual allowances as per Govt. of India rules as applicable from time to time. The selected candidate will be covered under New Pension Scheme only.
- 1At present the place of posting is at Gandhinagar but the selected candidates are liable to be posted for work anywhere in India as and when required.
- Candidates working in Govt./Govt.Undertaking/Autonomous bodies/Universities must forward their applications through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid 2nd Class /Sleeper railway fare by the shortest route, on production of photocopy of tickets as a proof of Journey.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In case of highly deserving candidates, conditions may be relaxed at the discretion of competent authority .
- Age relaxation in case of reserve category/Govt./University/Autonomous body employee as perGovt. Of India Rules as applicable from time to time.
- Age will be determined on the last date of receipt of applications. 20. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview as per the criteria set by the Screening Committee depending upon the relevant experience etc. and number of applications received. Centre reserves the right to raise or lower the minimum eligibility criteria depending upon the number of candidates to be called for interview/test. Mere fulfillment of requirement by itself as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for written examination/interview/appointment in the Centre.
- Centre reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post or cancel the advertisement without any notice. Candidates must read the advertisement carefully and candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria only should send their duly filled application with attested copies of certificates so as to reach to the Administrative Officer(PA&F) at the above address on or before 16 th October 2015.The Centre reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Online application form is available on our website: www.inflibnet.ac.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job16/10/2015
Information and Library Network Centre(INFLIBNET) Recruitment 2014 – Adv t. No. 04 /20 15.
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016