Information and Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET) invites application for the recruitment of Office Assistant-II/ Senior Assistant & More Vacancies with 8th Class Pass, Bachelor’s degree educational background
Company name : Information and Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET)
Posts : Office Assistant-II/ Senior Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : 8th Class Pass, Bachelor’s degree
Salary : Rs.4,470-34,800/-pm
No of Post : 02
Location : Gandhinagar
Last date to apply : 26.12.2014
Details of Post :
Office Assistant-II/ Senior Assistant & More Vacancies:
INFLIBNET Centre is an autonomous body of the University Grants Commission with its head-quarters at Gandhinagar, the capital city of Gujarat State in its IT Hub, INFOCITY with world class premier institutes of higher learning and IT corporate bodies. The Centre has taken up major programmes for modernization of libraries and information Centres in universities, colleges, institutes of higher learning and R & D institutes in India with application of computer and communication technology. Some of the major programmes being executed by the Centre include UGC-INFONET Digital Library Consortium, Shodhganga, Shodhgangotri, OJAS and N-LIST etc. The Centre invites applications from Indian Nationals on direct recruitment basis for the under mentioned administrative posts, as follows:
Office Assistant-II/Senior Assistant – 1 post reserved under Schedule Caste (SC) category :
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: A Bachelor’s degree of a recognized university with at least Second Class, with 5(five) years experience in the field of Purchase & Stores/ Accounts/ Establishment in a University/ Govt./ Autonomous body/reputed private firm. Candidate should be able to work on computer.
- PAY BAND : Rs.9,300-34,800 (PB-2) plus Grade Pay Rs.4,200/-
- AGE LIMIT: 30 years (35 years for central & state Govt. autonomous bodies, university employees)
- Application for the post of Office Assistant-II/Senior Assistant will be accepted online only and print out of the on line application alongwith copy of testimonials to be sent to this Centre. Application not made online and print out of online application alongwith testimonials not received within stipulated time will not be accepted.
Helper/Auxiliary Staff-I : 1 post reserved under Schedule Tribe (ST) category:
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: 8th Class Pass plus 3(Three) years experience.
- Pay in Payband : Pay Band -1s of Rs. 4,440 – 7,440 with Grade Pay of Rs.1,300/-
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 years. For Central & State Govt. autonomous bodies, universities employees 35 years.
- The applicant for the post of Helper/Auxiliary Staff-I should send duly filled in application alongwith all testimonials, to the above address within stipulated time. Late received applications will not be accepted.
How to apply:
Candidates must read the advertisement carefully and candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria only should apply and may fill-up the separate ONLINE APPLICATION for Office Assistant –II on or before 21 days and OFFLINE APPLICATION for Helper/Auxiliary Staff-I and send print out/hardcopy of their application with attested copies of certificates to the Administrative Officer(PA&F) at the above address so as to reach at the Centre on or before 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. The candidate may send print out of online application directly but application not forwarded through proper channel will not be entertained. The Centre reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Online application form is available on our website: www.inflibnet.ac.in
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 26.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From INFLIBNET|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017