Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Director on or before 28/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Director
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-pm
Job Location : Noida
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI), Ministry Of Shipping, Road Transport & Highways, Govt. of India, Head Office – A-13, Sector-1, Noida, U. P. – 201 301
Detail Of Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) Assistant Director Recruitment:
IWAI invites application from the Indian nationals for filling up the following posts on direct recruitment basis
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR :- ( 01 Post UR )
- Pay Band III of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/ – + Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- on direct recruitment basis.
- ESSENTIAL :- (i) Degree in Civil / Marine / Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architect from a recognized University or equivalent; (ii) 3 years experience in a supervisory capacity in, investigations, design planning, and constructions Civil Engineering works including repairs and maintenance; OR various branches of Mechanical / Marine Engineering works including experience in repair and maintenance of harbor crafts OR Design, Planning and constructions of vessels in shipyards or Marine Organisation.
- Desirable :- Experience in works connected with Inland Waterways in dredging, river conservancy works, river training marking of fairways.
- Age Limit :- Not exceeding 35 years on the closing date of application.
Selection Procedure For Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) – Assistant Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Director Vacancy in Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI):
- The Authority is following Central Govt. rules and orders in service matters. Leased accommodation, and medical reimbursement are
provided as per the rules of the Authority.
- The post has all India transfer liability. As present, the Authority has Field offices at Patna, Kochi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Varanasi, Bhagalpur, Allahabad, Farakka, Dhubri , Dibrugarh, Chennai, Vijayavada and Bhubneshwar. However, an employee can be posted anywhere in India against any project or scheme.
- Mere possession of essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The decision of the Authority as to the eligibility of a candidate shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Outstation candidates if called for interview shall be given AC 3 Tier Rail Fare for to and fro by the shortest routs subject to production of proof of journey such as Railway Ticket No./ Bus Ticket, etc.
- Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
- Application should be sent either in Hindi or English accompanied by duly signed and photograph, attested copies of certificates of
educational qualifications, experience, documents in support of claim SC/ST/OBC/Ex Servicemen/Govt Servants, etc.
- Persons working in Central/State Government /UTs/PSUs/Statutory or Authority Bodies should submit their applications through proper channel. If ant delay is anticipated, advance copy of the application may be sent so as to reach before the closing date. Incomplete application or applications received after the due date are liable to be rejected.
- The interested candidates may send their application within a period of 30 days i.e. up to 28.06.2015 in a closed envelope super scribing “Application for the post of Assistant Director” to Secretary, Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301(U.P.).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/06/2015