Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology invites application for the recruitment of Estate Management Engineer with B.E (civil) holders
Company name : Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology
Posts : Estate Management Engineer
Qualification : B.E (civil)
Salary : Rs.37, 000 – 60000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Guwahati
Last date to apply : 04.10.2014
Details of Post :
Estate Management Engineer:
Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) is an autonomous R&D Institute of Department of Science and Technology Govt. of India involved in research in the areas of Physical Science, Life Sciences and Computational and Numerical Studies.
- Essential Qualification: Candidates must have minimum qualification of B.E (civil).
- Experience: Proficiency in Civil Engineering work with minimum of 10 years working experience in Universities, Research Institutes or in reputed organizations. The candidate should have experience in construction related activities and maintenance of existing building and campus. The retired engineer of age 60-64 years from Universities, Research Institutes etc can also apply.
- Pay: Consolidated pay negotiable in the range from 37000/- to 60000/-.
- Age limit: 35-64 years
JOB PROFILE OF ESTATE MANAGEMENT ENGINEER (EME) :
- The Estate Management Engineer will be overall incharge of engineering section. He will report to Registrar of the Institute. He will be responsible for:
- Design and estimate of civil work of worth upto 50 lakhs. Execution and supervision of all construction and maintenance work. The Civil work includes building construction including residential building complex, road making, water supply and plumbing, rainwater harvesting devices and drainage system.
- Planning and execution of a system for disposal of waste of the IASST campus including those generated in research laboratories of the institute.
- Maintenance of existing landscape of the Institute campus including flower garden, water bodies, fountain and bioresource conservation hub.
- The institute has a J.E (Electrical) with a team of electricians who looks after the electrical work. However, EME is the person to whom he will report for his work.
- EME will be assisted by J.E (civil) and other technical persons for civil and landscaping work. Procedure for Application
- Interested Candidate will write two/three pages note stating how his qualification and past experience will help him to acclimatize in short time with new job responsibility and how these are adequate for accomplishing the job profile listed above for the position of EME. The interested candidate may visit the Institute Campus at their own cost and interact with Scientists and staff of the institute in preparation of write up. He/She is to submit the write up along with the application.
General Instruction for Application:
- The person already in the service must apply through proper channel or attach one NOC form from his/her employer.
- The envelope containing application should be superscribed with the words “Application for the position of Estate Management Engineer (EME).”
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/discussion.
- The institute always looks forward to dynamic candidate having leadership ability, high spirit in work to contribute towards raising the institute to a high standard
How to apply:
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a contractual post of Estate Management Engineer (EME). Application must accompany complete biodata and attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, experience certificate etc and should be sent to the Registrar, Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology, Pascim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati – 781035 so as to reach on or before 4th October, 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 04.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IASST||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|