Institute of Applied Manpower Research (IAMR) invites application for the recruitment of Consultants with BBA/ MBA/B.Com/ M.Com/CA holders
Company name :Institute of Applied Manpower Research (IAMR)
Posts : Consultants
Qualification : BBA/ MBA/B.Com/ M.Com/CA
Salary : NA
No of Post : 02
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 13/12/2014
Details of Post :
The National Institute of Labour Economics Research & Development is an autonomous body under the aegis of Planning Commission, Government of India,. The Institute requires services of an outside expert/retired government servant for appointment as non-official consultant as per following details;
|No||Area of work||Administration & Finance|
|1||No. of consultants||
Consultant (Administration) – 1 (one)
Consultant (Finance) – 1 (one)
Professionals having a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree with minimum 10 years of post qualification experience in Recruitment Rules, Roster implementation, RTI, other administrative and legal matters.
Professionals having a Bachelors/ Master’s Degree with minimum 10 years of post qualification experience in GFR and other financial matters.
Retired Govt. employees with GP of Rs. 7600/- and above with 10 years experience in relevant field would also be eligible.
|Terms of reference||
|Tenure||The candidates will be appointed initially for a period of six months on contract. The term of contract can be extended up to maximum five years depending upon performance of the Candidates/ requirement of the Institute and also subject to maximum 65 years of age.|
The consolidated fee shall be decided based on qualification, length of experience in the relevant area, nature of work to be assigned and other relevant aspects.
However, in the case of retired government officials, fees shall be fixed in such a pay that fee plus pension drawn shall not exceed the last pay drawn.
Other terms and conditions:
- Applicant must be Citizen of India.
- Relaxation in age & qualification to deserving candidates will be considered as per rules and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Outstation candidates called for Interview will be paid IInd class return rail/bus fare by the shortest route.
- Director-General reserves the right to accept or reject any application as per his discretion and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up any or all the post(s) advertised. The Institute may at its discretion change the number of posts as per requirement.
- Incomplete application in any respect or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Merely fulfilling minimum requirement does not essentially qualify candidate to be called for interview.
- Candidates with higher qualifications and experience shall be preferred.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application by post at the following address within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Director-General National Institute of Labour Economics Research & Development (Formerly IAMR) Sector A-7, Plot No. 25, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040. Only advance copy of application can be sent by email: [email protected]
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 13.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IAMR|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016