Institute of Applied Manpower Research (IAMR) invites application for the recruitment of Director / Deputy Director with Ph.D/ Master’s Degree holders
Company name :Institute of Applied Manpower Research (IAMR)
Posts :Director / Deputy Director
Qualification : Ph.D/ Master’s Degree
Salary : Rs.15600-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 9/21/2014
Details of Post :
Director / Deputy Director
The National Institute of Labour Economics Research and Developmentinvites application for filling up of vacant posts in the institute on direct recruitment on deputation or contract basis as per following details:
- Director (Rs. 37,400-67,000+8,700) : 1
- Deputy Director (Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600) : 1
The Rule positions on requirements for the above posts are as under:-
|Name of the post and Pay Scale||No. of posts||Age||Educational qualification and Experience|
| Director(Rs. 37400-67000+GP 8700)
|1(ST-1)||Below 60 Years||EssentialDistinguished Academic Record with:
Ph.D with good Master’s Degree in Economics/ Sociology/ Statistics/ any of the area in Social Science from a recognized University.
At least 10 years post qualification (i.e. Master Degree) experience in research or teaching at supervisory level in Government/ University/ Autonomous bodies/ any reputed research institutions in any of the above indicated areas.
Published work of high quality in peer reviewed National/ International level journals.
Practical experience of handling consultancy research projects in any field relevant to human resource planning and development/ survey techniques/information system and data bank.
Experience of using Econometric Statistical software like SPSS etc.
Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of North Eastern Region languages & culture.
|Deputy Director(Rs.15600-39100+GP 6600)||01(UR-1)||Below 45years||Essential A Second class Master’s Degree in
Economics/Sociology/Statistics/any of the area in Social Sciences from a recognized University.
At least 5 years post qualification (i.e. Master’s Degree) research experience in Government/University/Autonomous
Bodies/any reputed research institutions in any of the above indicted areas.
Research experience in collection, compilation, analysis and interpretation of economic data.
Proficiency in computer use.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their applications by post at the following address: The Director-General National Institute of Labour Economics Research and Development(Formerly known as Institute of Applied Manpower Research) 53, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi-110003 Telephone No. : 011-24697082 Fax : 011-24697081
- The application should reach within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. A non-refundable demand draft of Rs.500/- as application fee in favour of Institute of Applied Manpower Research should be enclosed with the application form.
- Only advance copy of application can be sent by email to: [email protected]
Other terms and conditions:
- Applicant must be Citizen of India.
- Allowances such as DA, HRA, and Transport Allowance etc. will be admissible as per Rules.
- Accommodation inside the Campus will be allotted as per priority and subject to availability in the respective category.
- Those employed in Govt./Public Sector Organisation, Autonomous Body must send their application through proper channel.
- There is no pension scheme in the Institute. The candidates selected will be offered Contributory Provident Fund Scheme.
- Relaxation in age & qualification to deserving candidates will be considered as per rules and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Outstation candidates called for Interview will be paid IIndclass return rail/bus fare by the shortest route.
- Director-General reserves the right to accept or reject any application as per his discretion and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates shall be required to enclose three pieces of written work (preferably published research) along with application. This is a mandatory requirement.
- Candidates seeking reservation shall be required to enclose attested copies of caste certificate issued by the appropriate authority in prescribed format, in support of their claim.
- Candidate seeking reservation under OBC category shall be required to enclose attested copy of certificate not belonging to the Creamy Layer.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up any or all the post(s) advertised. The Institute may at its discretion change the number of posts as per requirement.
- Incomplete application in any respect or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Merely fulfilling minimum requirement does not essentially qualify candidate to be called for interview.
- Candidates with higher qualifications and experience shall be preferred.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 9/21/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IAMR||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017