Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online application for the recruitment of DGM (LEGAL) for LLB holders
Company name :Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Posts :DGM (LEGAL)
Qualification : LLB
Salary : Rs.70,000/- p.m. all inclusive
No of Post : 1
Last date to apply : 07-11-2014
Details Of Post:
- No of post : 01
- Educational Qualifications: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (from a University / Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- Post Qualification Minimum Work Experience : Enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council and minimum 5 to 7 years experience of practice at Bar or Judicial service or having experience of working with reputed solicitor firm and/or 10 years as a Law Officer in the Legal Dept. of a Scheduled Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking. The candidate should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the Court/ Bar council/ organisation.
- Age : Not exceeding 63 years A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1951 (date inclusive)
- SALARY : – Rs.70,000/- p.m. all inclusive
- The posting of the selected candidate will be in MUMBAI Only. He/She will have to make his/her own arrangement of accommodation in MUMBAI.
- Hand Delivery of application will not be Accepted.
- Send your application only through the post or courier. IBPS shall not under any circumstances be liable for misplace, damage and/ or delay in delivery of application by the post or by the courier agencies.
- Selection will be made by a committee and such selection will be Final. Applicants must super-scribe “Application for the post of DGM Legal” on the top of the upper part of the sealed envelope containing the application.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates who are meeting with above Mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01/10/2014 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, on plain paper in attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101 Last date of receipt of application is extended upto 07/11/2014 (before 5.00 pm). Application received after this date and time will be summarily rejected. Application not in the prescribed format and /or without necessary documents will be rejected. IBPS reserves the right to reject applications of any or all the candidates without assigning any reason. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications the candidature shall be cancelled. Internal candidate, if any, may also apply.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 07.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IBPS|