Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites application for the recruitment of Divisional Head with Bachelor/ Masters
Company name :Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Posts :Divisional Head
Qualification : Bachelor/ Masters Degree
Salary : Rs.1,15,000/- per month
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 7.11.2014
Details of Post :
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (as on 01.10.2014) : Candidates, intending to apply for the above post should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in this advertisement. Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to age, educational qualifications, post qualification work experience etc. in original alongwith a photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the application form.
- Post : Divisional Head (Technology Support Services)
- Age : Not exceeding 63 years A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1951 (date inclusive)
- Educational Qualifications : Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele communication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology / Computer Applications and / or equivalent. (from a University / Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies)
- Post Qualification Minimum Work Experience : The incumbent should be a officer retired on attaining superannuation/voluntary retired, retired under SBP VRS, released under Exit Option scheme or who have left the Scheduled Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking otherwise before superannuation with minimum 15 years post qualification experience in the IT Dept. of a Scheduled Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking with leadership, general management, operational responsibilities and having worked as AGM or above. The candidate should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the organisation.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT : Appointment will be on contractual basis. The initial period will be of 2 years subject to quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his/her continued good performance and physical fitness.
SALARY : – Approximately Rs.1,15,000/- per month (all inclusive)
JOB PROFILE, ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
To be responsible for a comprehensive CIT (Communication and Information Technology) related activities and Data including result processing, Process automation, IT initiatives and support for online and off-line application processing, conduct of on-line examinations, monitoring the systems and procedures associated with conduct of high volume selection and tests, enterprise wise automation etc. and any matter related to the above broad functions.
HOW TO APPLY: –
Interested candidates who are meeting with above Mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01/10/2014 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, last salary drawn and salary expected on plain paper in attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101 Last date of receipt of application is 7.11.2014 (before 5.00 pm).
- Application received after this date and time will be summarily rejected.
- Application not in the prescribed format and /or without necessary documents will be rejected.
- IBPS reserves the right to reject applications of any or all the candidates without assigning any reason.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications the candidature shall be cancelled.
- Internal candidate, if any, may also apply.
- Person in service need not apply.
- The posting of the selected candidate will be in MUMBAI Only. He/She will have to make his/her own arrangement of accommodation in MUMBAI.
- Hand Delivery of application will not be accepted.
- Send your application only through the post or courier. IBPS shall not under any circumstances be liable for misplace, damage and/ or delay in delivery of application by the post or by the courier agencies.
- Selection will be made by a committee and such selection will be Final.
- Applicants must super-scribe “Application for the post of Divisional Head (Technology Support Services)” on the top of the upper part of the sealed envelope containing the application.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 7.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IBPS|