Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online application for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Hindi Translator for M.Sc/ MBA/ Master’s degree holders
Company name :Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Posts :Research Associate/ Hindi Translator
Qualification : M.Sc/ MBA/ Master’s degree
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 6
Location :Across India
Last date to apply : 16-10-2014
Details of Post :
Research Associate/ Hindi Translator
- Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate: 04 Posts
- Hindi Translator: 02 Posts
- Total No.of Posts: 06
- Age : Candidates age limit should be 21 – 30 years as on 01-11-2014 i.e, must have born not earlier than 02-11-1984 & not later than 01-11-1993 (both dates inclusive).
- Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation in Psychology/ Education or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities/ Institutes, experience in relevant field for RA Post, Master’s degree of a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level, experience in relevant field for Hindi Translator Post.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/ group discussion/ item writing test, hindi translation test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ibps.in from 02-10-2014 to 10-10-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id.
- Candidates should have to scan their photographs & signature.
- Log in through the website www.ibps.in.
- Click on the “Career” —> Select the appropriate position applied for.
- Click on the “Advertisement for Selection of Personnel for the Post of Research Associate and Hindi Translator”.
- Read the notification & instructions carefully.
- Click on the ” Click Here To Apply Online for the post of Research Associate and Hindi Translator”.
- Click on the “New Registration” “Apply” button.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the copies of photograph and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- An unique registration code & password will be displayed on the screen.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates can edit the application form, if needed.
- Note down the code and password and take the printout copies opf application form for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :16-10-2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From IBPS||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017