Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Estate Officer with Graduate holders on 04 Oct 2014
Company name :Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD)
Posts : Estate Officer
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.13500/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Date :04.10.2014
Details of Post :
IBSD/1/75/2006(VOL-III)Pt-4: The Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) is an autonomous research Institutes under the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. The objective of IBSD is to develop and utilize the rich bioresources of the Northeastern Region of the country through the application of modern tools of biology and biotechnology. This Institute is emerging as a premier research Institute in the region with state-of-art modern research facility and infrastructure. The Institute invite applications for the post of one Estate Officer on contractual basis:-
- Estate Officer – 01 (one)
- Consolidated fee: Rs. 13,500/- (fixed) per month.
- Essential Qualification: Graduate in any stream.
- Desirable: 2 (two) years experience in relevant field with computer knowledge.
- Duration: Initially for 6 months.
- Age limit: 18 yrs – 30 yrs (Relaxable for reserve categories as per GOI rules)
- Eligible and interested candidates may appear in a walk-in-interview on Saturday, the 4th October, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. at IBSD, Takyelpat
- The position is purely temporary and on contractual basis. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment either at IBSD, Imphal, RCIBSD, Sikkim or DBT, New Delhi.
- Eligible & interested candidates may appear for Walk-in-interview applying on the prescribed format given in the institute’s website (www.ibsd.gov.in) with xerox copies of supporting documents along with original certificates for verification. Candidates should register their name to the Receptionist of the Institute between 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM on the date of the interview and should appear interview from 11 AM.
- All Qualification, Experience and Age Limit will be recognized as on 31-08-2014.
- Institute reserves the right to defer or cancel the advertisement at any stage of processing without assigning any reasons, if required.
- The Institute reserves the right to limit/restrict the number of candidates for interview, on the basis of qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. Incomplete applications / applications without necessary enclosures/ applications received after the due date will summarily be rejected.
- Candidates should bring all relevant original certificates and testimonials at the time of Interview.
- The decision of the competent authority will be final in the matter of selection.
- Candidate must appear walk-in-interview at his/her own expenses.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post and interim enquiry will not be attended.
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date : 04.10.2014
Venue : walk-in-interview on Saturday, the 4th October, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. at IBSD, Takyelpat
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IBSD||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017